Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-22-2023, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
Somewhat different than $85,000 per month, with Joe getting his 10% of course.
You're pathetic if you believe that.

If you're so eager to uncover/reveal misconduct start with Donald Trump or other documented wrong doer.
Old 04-22-2023, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Somewhat different than $85,000 per month, with Joe getting his 10% of course.
Your source? (A reliable source, not your wingnut media "source"). You must be extremely upset with Uncle Thomas then, for his 20 years of "friendship" with his billionaire patron, no?
Old 04-22-2023, 03:12 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Warrior, Savior and Judge

Quote:
So, why don't they.

Maybe because he has not done what you say he has done. Not everything you hear on wingnut media is true. Indeed most of it is not. Have you ever considered that?

Last edited by finnbow; 04-22-2023 at 03:15 PM.
Old 04-22-2023, 03:34 PM

Quote:
So, why don't they.
Now I am going to step into it, who is the they?

The way it works in our country of law and order (or used to) is, first present evidence like Dominion did against their lawsuit with Fox. Then sue or prosecute. The Dotard and his consigliere Barr had two years to do this if they had any sort of credible evidence, but all we got was tweets and rants.

In reality what happened? Trump got caught running an extorsion campaign with our tax money and got caught. Senate declined to judge him, not same as being exonerated, since the House had presented copious amounts of evidence. Otherwise there will not be any articles for impeachment.

As part of this Trump's deflection campaign, conspiracies and innuendos arose, first in order to throw up a smoke screen and then later an attempt to damage Joe Biden's candidacy (Benghazi).

So first try and offer credible proof.

And if I am not mistaken Hunter Biden is either contemplating or actually is bringing legal action on his 'laptop' mystery.
Old 04-22-2023, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Now I am going to step into it, who is the they?

The way it works in our country of law and order (or used to) is, first present evidence like Dominion did against their lawsuit with Fox. Then sue or prosecute. The Dotard and his consigliere Barr had two years to do this if they had any sort of credible evidence, but all we got was tweets and rants.

In reality what happened? Trump got caught running an extorsion campaign with our tax money and got caught. Senate declined to judge him, not same as being exonerated, since the House had presented copious amounts of evidence. Otherwise there will not be any articles for impeachment.

As part of this Trump's deflection campaign, conspiracies and innuendos arose, first in order to throw up a smoke screen and then later an attempt to damage Joe Biden's candidacy (Benghazi).

So first try and offer credible proof.

And if I am not mistaken Hunter Biden is either contemplating or actually is bringing legal action on his 'laptop' mystery.

I'm thinking Merrick Garland , or however you spell his name.

The proof is overwhelming.

Really, once you decide right and wrong by who you want to be President ?

Have you ever considered that Hunter Biden is absolutely useless to anybody without his father's name you will understand grifting.
Old 04-22-2023, 04:12 PM

Getting back to Trump's proclamation:
Quote:
“In 2016, I declared I am your voice,” Trump said in a speech last month at the Conservative Political Action Conference and repeated at his first 2024 campaign rally in Waco a few weeks later. “Today, I add: I am your warrior. I am your justice. And for those who have been wronged and betrayed, I am your retribution.”
What he really means by that is "I am your Avenger" (I will settle all of your grievances). As for his 'retribution", what punishment has he suffered other than worldwide mockery?
Old 04-22-2023, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Getting back to Trump's proclamation:

What he really means by that is "I am your Avenger" (I will settle all of your grievances). As for his 'retribution", what punishment has he suffered other than worldwide mockery?

Maybe the name of this site should be The Sandpile.

Joe admitted to it in a well televised interview where he said the Ukraine prosecutor had to be fired in order to get U.S. assistance.
Old 04-22-2023, 04:18 PM

Quote:
I'm thinking Merrick Garland , or however you spell his name.

The proof is overwhelming.

Really, once you decide right and wrong by who you want to be President ?

Have you ever considered that Hunter Biden is absolutely useless to anybody without his father's name you will understand grifting.
There is no overwhelming proof.

If someone has overwhelming proof, why is that not being presented by the GOP House? Congressional hearing is another way to air out misdeeds if the JD is stonewalling (like Barr did with Mueller report), but so far all Gym Jordan has done is fart through his mouth.

In reality, conspiracies are what are overwhelming and there has been no proof of any wrongdoing.
Old 04-22-2023, 04:21 PM

Quote:
There is no overwhelming proof.

If someone has overwhelming proof, why is that not being presented by the GOP House? Congressional hearing is another way to air out misdeeds if the JD is stonewalling (like Barr did with Mueller report), but so far all Gym Jordan has done is fart through his mouth.

In reality, conspiracies are what are overwhelming and there has been no proof of any wrongdoing.
Would you think because Merrick Garland is a Democrat ?

And, Trump threatened the Government Order that plays all of you like a bunch of puppets year end and year out. And, you are so programmed you don't even know it is happening to you.
Old 04-22-2023, 04:23 PM

Quote:
Maybe the name of this site should be The Sandpile.

Joe admitted to it in a well televised interview where he said the Ukraine prosecutor had to be fired in order to get U.S. assistance.
We are all chatting here while you provide chatter with rumors, innuendos and conspiracies. This is how I see it. If you want to make a case, provide references and links, if not it did not happen. And presenting RFK Jr. as some sort of an expert is patently asinine.