Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-12-2022, 02:42 PM
Admin

Stevie Bannon Wants To Go Medieval On His 'Enemies'.

The darling of Ameika's far reich, a bug eyed ranter and slovenly pod being is fed up with the Jan. 6th Commission giving him the cold shoulder and not acquiescing to his last ditch effort to avoid his date with Federal judge.

'Savage our enemies!' Steve Bannon throws a fit demanding to testify at Jan. 6 hearing'

"Conservative podcaster Steve Bannon lashed out at members of the House Select Committee on Jan. 6 because he hasn't been invited to testify after first refusing and being charged with contempt of Congress.

On his daily War Room: Pandemic program, Bannon argued that MAGA supporters should pray for their "enemies."

Pray for our enemies," he said. "Because we're going medieval on these people. We're going to savage our enemies. So pray for them. Who needs prayers? Not MAGA, not War Room, and certainly not Steven K. Bannon but I'll take everything I can get."

Bannon laid out his demands for testifying at a Jan. 6 hearing.

"Here's what I need," he asserted. "Give me a date, a time, a room number, a microphone and a Holy Bible that I can take the oath on. Boom! Deliver that and we'll see how good you are little Jamie Raskin and Liz Cheney and all of it."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ea5c255597201a

Sounds like Bannon is getting a little antsy over his upcoming trial in Federal court next week. Poor dear.

Better pack your toothbrush, tough guy.

Last edited by bobabode; 07-12-2022 at 02:46 PM.
Old 07-12-2022, 02:56 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

And to think I went to college with that deranged, dangerous clown (he graduated the year after I did from Virginia Tech), though he wasn't smart enough to get an engineering degree (his degree was in Urban Planning). I hope the judge gives him a maximum sentence and sticks him in the grey bar hotel for a couple of years.
Old 07-12-2022, 05:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
And to think I went to college with that deranged, dangerous clown (he graduated the year after I did from Virginia Tech), though he wasn't smart enough to get an engineering degree (his degree was in Urban Planning). I hope the judge gives him a maximum sentence and sticks him in the grey bar hotel for a couple of years.
You sure it wasn't bourbon planning?
Old 07-12-2022, 06:53 PM

Here is probably why he is ranting and raving.

Steve Bannon's request to delay contempt trial denied after he offered to testify before Jan. 6 panel

Quote:
"I see no reason for extending this case any further," said U.S. District Judge Carl Nichols, paving the way for the case to open next week.

The judge also severely restricted Bannon’s possible lines of defense.

Nichols ruled that Bannon cannot offer evidence that he relied on the advice of his counsel in refusing to cooperate with the committee’s subpoena, saying that such an assertion does not shield him from conduct that is deliberate and intentional.

The judge further dealt a blow to the former adviser when he ruled that Bannon could not offer alleged rule violations by the committee, as he has previously asserted. And he quashed Bannon’s efforts to subpoena House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, other House leaders and Jan. 6 committee members.
Judge Carl Nichols is a DJT appointee.

Quote:
After the series of negative rulings, a seemingly exasperated defense attorney, David Schoen, openly questioned the prospect of going to trial "if there are no defenses."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...6/10028590002/