Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Religion & Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-10-2021, 03:28 PM

I find thinking of this and other possibilities of little constructiveness. For if any of the stories myths beliefs fears superstitions come to pass. Little any of us can do. If was preordained predicted prophesied to come to be.

Fun times ahead for all...................
Old 02-11-2021, 10:14 AM

Southern Baptist leaders called Kamala Harris a ‘Jezebel.’ That’s not just insulting, it’s dangerous, experts say.
The Biblical reference has a long history of being used to justify violence against Black women in the United States

https://www.thelily.com/southern-bap...s-experts-say/

...which explains, of course, why disgusting racists like Whell are all for it...
Old 02-11-2021, 09:54 PM

WHEN CHRISTIAN MEDIA PEDDLE LIES

https://sojo.net/articles/when-chris...ia-peddle-lies
Old 02-12-2021, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Jezebel was woman of fierce energy, and she tried to destroy those who opposed her. Sounds like a typical leftist to me.

Besides, you've got folks in this thread referring to Kushner as the biblical "beast". So, in that rather ironic context, what's so weird about some pastor referring to Harris has Jezebel?
The Southern Baptist leaders that called Kamala Harris a ‘Jezebel’ sure as hell weren't paying her a compliment and trying to destroy those who oppose sounds an awful lot like a guy who's initials are donald j. trump.
Old 02-12-2021, 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
I find thinking of this and other possibilities of little constructiveness. For if any of the stories myths beliefs fears superstitions come to pass. Little any of us can do. If was preordained predicted prophesied to come to be.

Fun times ahead for all...................
A lot of what's preordained, predicted or prophesied depends on who predicted or prophesied it.
Old 02-12-2021, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
A lot of what's preordained, predicted or prophesied depends on who predicted or prophesied it.
I find it a distraction and disruptive to go down the end of days mark of the beast rhetoric. When reacting confrontation and solving issues seem to be more productive. A true believer in these predictions should also read to the end of the stories.
If the predictions are wrong then by believing they have allowed evil to persist and multiply unchecked.

That is what was the attempt of my answer.
Old 02-25-2021, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
I don't believe in the Bible
After you're through chasing wind mills you're gonna burn in hell.
Old 02-25-2021, 06:47 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Jezebel was woman of fierce energy, and she tried to destroy those who opposed her. Sounds like a typical leftist to me.

Besides, you've got folks in this thread referring to Kushner as the biblical "beast". So, in that rather ironic context, what's so weird about some pastor referring to Harris has Jezebel?
Jezebel and "the Beast" are fictional characters in a fairytale and the "Southern Baptist" / Evangelist preachers are nothing more than huckster salesmen shilling an ancient scam. I would say I don't care about that so long are they stick to fleecing their gullible flocks, except now these Charlatan scumbags are using it to push a political agenda, which is a clear breach of Church - State separation. Not that the Republican Party really gives a tinkers damn about that. Those soulless whores will suck up to anyone who helps them line their corrupt pockets and foment their anti-Democracy insurrection.

Last edited by BlueStreak; 02-25-2021 at 06:50 PM.
Old 02-25-2021, 06:58 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
In case anyone is unclear, I don't believe in the Bible, I don't believe in any way in the Beast of Revelation, and so I don't actually believe Kushner may be said beast. I was just having fun with the traditional myths. All this should be obvious to anyone who has paid attention to the opinions I've expressed here over time.

What the priest who calls Kamala Harris 'Jezebel' actually believes, I would not venture to guess.
AMEN! (Pun intended.)

I don't know how we can possibly question a book that's was written, re-written, amended, twisted, folded, spindled and mutilated hundreds of times over two millennia to justify absolute tragedy and horror in the name of Jesus Christ, the Lamb of God, the Prince of Peace...............
Old 02-25-2021, 09:19 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleAng View Post
After you're through chasing wind mills you're gonna burn in hell.
So I've been told. But I haven't been told why it makes any sense to believe it.