Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-18-2014, 08:20 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
I just spoke to my son in Tel Aviv (he works with the State Dep't). He just returned from 10 days in Spain and Germany (he left for Spain before the shit hit the fan) and says that Tel Aviv is pretty quiet on the streets. Everybody is still going to work normally in Tel Aviv. Down the coast in Ashdod and Ashkelon, normal life is impacted quite a bit more. Tel Aviv is in a bubble and probably safer than any city any of us live in or near.
If you must perpetually protect yourself from the world around you with an "Iron Bubble", or whatever those Zionist tyrants call it...........................I'm just sayin'.

I'm no fan of Hamas, but I don't have very much sympathy left for Israel either. I've had it with all of them. I'm thinking there will never be peace in the ME unless we nuke the entire region into oblivion and that includes those "settlement" building assholes in Israel.

Dave
Old 07-18-2014, 08:26 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
If you must perpetually protect yourself from the world around you with an "Iron Bubble", or whatever those Zionist tyrants call it...........................I'm just sayin'.

I'm no fan of Hamas, but I don't have very much sympathy left for Israel either. I've had it with all of them. I'm thinking there will never be peace in the ME unless we nuke the entire region into oblivion and that includes those "settlement" building assholes in Israel.

Dave
Having traveled in the West Bank on several occasions (as recently as last November), I cannot help but have sympathy for the Palestinians, if not their tactics. I have also spoken to several of the settlers, many of whom are ultra-Zionist Americans. I've never met a more obnoxious bunch of @ssholes anywhere in my many travels.