We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
View Poll Results: For me posting.or not
For 7 100.00%
Agaiinst 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-30-2013, 07:31 AM

Life Goes On!!!

Well it seems that The American people Are Being lead by Greed And not Wisdom.But I have the Knowledge That my Heavenly Father Will keep me and All of his Creation As He Meant For It To Be.I found A nice Site With A daily Thought For All To Dwell On.,I will add A NEw One Daily

Whoever shall keep the whole law, and yet stumble in one point, he is guilty of all —James 2:10

The moral law does not consider our weaknesses as human beings; in fact, it does not take into account our heredity or infirmities. It simply demands that we be absolutely moral. The moral law never changes, either for the highest of society or for the weakest in the world. It is enduring and eternally the same. The moral law, ordained by God, does not make itself weak to the weak by excusing our shortcomings. It remains absolute for all time and eternity. If we are not aware of this, it is because we are less than alive. Once we do realize it, our life immediately becomes a fatal tragedy. “I was alive once without the law, but when the commandment came, sin revived and I died” (Romans 7:9). The moment we realize this, the Spirit of God convicts us of sin. Until a person gets there and sees that there is no hope, the Cross of Christ remains absurd to him. Conviction of sin always brings a fearful, confining sense of the law. It makes a person hopeless— “. . . sold under sin” (Romans 7:14). I, a guilty sinner, can never work to get right with God— it is impossible. There is only one way by which I can get right with God, and that is through the death of Jesus Christ. I must get rid of the underlying idea that I can ever be right with God because of my obedience. Who of us could ever obey God to absolute perfection!

We only begin to realize the power of the moral law once we see that it comes with a condition and a promise. But God never coerces us. Sometimes we wish He would make us be obedient, and at other times we wish He would leave us alone. Whenever God’s will is in complete control, He removes all pressure. And when we deliberately choose to obey Him, He will reach to the remotest star and to the ends of the earth to assist us with all of His almighty power.
Old 11-30-2013, 06:25 PM
Persona non grata

Oh yeah, life goes on.

long after the thrill of livin is gone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uq-Pf13HQo
Old 11-30-2013, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
Oh yeah, life goes on.

Considering it starts out by being pulled from the womb and then getting your ass beat within seconds...

Chas
Old 12-01-2013, 04:10 AM
Area Man

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave
Old 12-01-2013, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave
First they beat you to make you cry, then they beat you for doing it.

No wonder everyone is so disillusioned.

Chas
Old 12-01-2013, 07:56 AM

Thumbs up

What a bunch of free range HOOLIGANS!!!
Old 12-01-2013, 07:57 AM

OK here is A Thought for the day,

Not that I have already attained, or am already perfect . . . —Philippians 3:12

It is a trap to presume that God wants to make us perfect specimens of what He can do— God’s purpose is to make us one with Himself. The emphasis of holiness movements tends to be that God is producing specimens of holiness to put in His museum. If you accept this concept of personal holiness, your life’s determined purpose will not be for God, but for what you call the evidence of God in your life. How can we say, “It could never be God’s will for me to be sick”? If it was God’s will to bruise His own Son (Isaiah 53:10), why shouldn’t He bruise you? What shines forth and reveals God in your life is not your relative consistency to an idea of what a saint should be, but your genuine, living relationship with Jesus Christ, and your unrestrained devotion to Him whether you are well or sick.

Christian perfection is not, and never can be, human perfection. Christian perfection is the perfection of a relationship with God that shows itself to be true even amid the seemingly unimportant aspects of human life. When you obey the call of Jesus Christ, the first thing that hits you is the pointlessness of the things you have to do. The next thought that strikes you is that other people seem to be living perfectly consistent lives. Such lives may leave you with the idea that God is unnecessary— that through your own human effort and devotion you can attain God’s standard for your life. In a fallen world this can never be done. I am called to live in such a perfect relationship with God that my life produces a yearning for God in the lives of others, not admiration for myself. Thoughts about myself hinder my usefulness to God. God’s purpose is not to perfect me to make me a trophy in His showcase; He is getting me to the place where He can use me. Let Him do what He wants.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
Oh yeah, life goes on.

Back at ya' Tom,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ERA9ufSesw
Old 12-01-2013, 08:11 AM

During the Christmas season we wait. We wait in traffic. We wait in checkout lines to purchase gifts. We wait for family to arrive. We wait to gather around a table filled with our favorite foods. We wait to open presents lovingly chosen.

All of this waiting can be a reminder to Christians that Christmas is a celebration of waiting for something much more important than holiday traditions. Like the ancient Israelites, we too are waiting for Jesus. Although He already came as the long-awaited Messiah, He has not yet come as ruler over all the earth. So today we wait for Christ’s second coming.

Christmas reminds us that God also waits . . . He waits for people to see His glory, to admit that they are lost without Him, to say yes to His love, to receive His forgiveness, to turn away from sin. While we wait for His second coming, He waits for repentance. What seems to us like God’s slowness in coming is instead His patience in waiting (2 Peter 3:9).

The Lord is waiting to have a relationship with those He loves. He made the first move when He came as baby Jesus and the sacrificial Lamb. Now He waits for us to welcome Him into our lives as Savior and Lord.

God patiently keeps His promises.
Old 12-01-2013, 08:32 AM

Greed with a lot of Hypocrisy mixed in is what I'm seeing. Look no further back then to last Thursday. A day of thanks, a national celebration of family and friends. Now look what it has become. On one hand we want quality family time but then the other a deal on a flat screen or X box. What wins out and what do we loose?

BTW people will blame a lack of belief in a higher power in our society. But from what I'm seeing that has been growing in strength.

Barney

Last edited by Oerets; 12-01-2013 at 08:35 AM.