Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Off-topic
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-21-2014, 06:54 AM

also looking at the Crest power amps they seem to have a loyal following.
Old 03-21-2014, 08:09 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Don't forget the set of usernames. We can look up all his posts elsewhere. So we shouldn't assume who he agrees with, since we can, with sufficient study, find out for sure.

Thanks to the list of names, and Google, there is actually no need for him to copy material to this board....
But my argument is that he did write some PC specific content that we can no longer view. This is where my photographic memory comes into play. He even mentioned it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by one1 View Post
or maybe even a inter galactic Ambassador
LOL! A wise old lone survivor of a superior race!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Wow! What a thread. Maybe it's because I'm a new guy and need to flush out my headgear...but after reading all this I feel like I had a seizure, passed out, and woke up in the aphasic's home.
POTM! At least

Pete
Old 03-23-2014, 02:42 PM
Resident octogenarian

The Single Mother

She was now in her mid forties and had been married to an abusive husband so she had left taking their five year old son with her. Life was not simple so she worked three jobs so that they could live in a decent neighborhood and dress well in addition to having good food.

Her husband finally sued for divorce which was as well because she could not afford a lawyer. For child support the amount she received was so pitiful she gave it to her now teenaged son for pocket money. During the more recent years she had started her own business and it was moderately successful.

Being gun shy from the disasterous marriage she avoided men losing herself in work. After her son married she lived a quiet life alone with a small circle of friends.

(Well it was called the good the bad and the ugly so I thought one good person was warranted.)

Last edited by merrylander; 03-23-2014 at 02:44 PM.
Old 03-23-2014, 02:51 PM
Admin

Well did Rob .
Old 03-23-2014, 02:58 PM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Well did Rob .
Thanks, I could have made it longer but am saving my creative muse for my novel, kinda stuck in Chapter 24, I think she has gone on vacation.
Old 03-23-2014, 03:28 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
Thanks, I could have made it longer but am saving my creative muse for my novel, kinda stuck in Chapter 24, I think she has gone on vacation.
I've heard that she's taking in the sun and dancing under the moonlight amongst the palm trees in Bermuda.

It may be time for a weekend getaway for your lovely wife and yourself away from the atrocious weather in Maryland.
Old 03-24-2014, 06:34 AM
Resident octogenarian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I've heard that she's taking in the sun and dancing under the moonlight amongst the palm trees in Bermuda.

It may be time for a weekend getaway for your lovely wife and yourself away from the atrocious weather in Maryland.
She would rather just get cozy here in our home. In the muse's absence I have been reviewing what is already written and finding typos, macular degeneration sucks.

Last edited by merrylander; 03-24-2014 at 01:45 PM.