Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2020, 05:59 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Washington Examiner: It's time for Donny to concede and move on
"The Conservative Source Americans Deserve"

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...de-and-move-on
Sheesh. He lost the Moonies? Can the Epoch Times be far behind?
Old 11-20-2020, 07:32 PM
Jigsawed

[QUOTE=donquixote99;394699]Sheesh. He lost the Moonies? /QUOTE]

They understand why he is showing the middle finger but indicate that he does not have legs to stand on.

Geez! Time for the Donald to throw in his towel.
Old 11-20-2020, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
How all of the above helps Russia?
You have got to be shittin' me. I refuse to believe that you're that dense even though you do support tRump
Old 11-20-2020, 09:50 PM
Jigsawed

Russia is not even a third rate power. South Korea makes more sense than Russia.

When their darling Hillary unexpectedly lost the MIC and associates cunningly weaponized her defeat.

You are still being played.
Old 11-20-2020, 10:41 PM
Ready

Russia punches way above it current economic/military weight, using strategic culture capabilities inherited from the old USSR. They did indeed leverage these capabilities, successfully adapting their high skill at propaganda to modern media, to help create Trump and Trumpism. There are some reasons to think they have enjoyed outsize influence over him. Mueler, no Democrat or "MIC" creature, found all this to be so.

I don't say the Russians are the whole reason Trump created his base and won. But trump won by a tiny margin, so any and every influence on his behalf was significant.

Please notice that I weigh and qualify my words, and I do not mean more than I say.

You are being played.
Old 11-21-2020, 07:13 AM

Arrow

Since you seem to be intent on being dense
Russia has had the aim of removing the USA as a world power for a long time. All the way from Nikita Khrushchev's “We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the U.S. We will destroy you from within." to Putin's meddling in our elections.
Old 11-21-2020, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
Russia has had the aim of removing the USA as a world power for a long time. All the way from Nikita Khrushchev's “We will take America without firing a shot. We do not have to invade the U.S. We will destroy you from within." to Putin's meddling in our elections.
Many years from now when the history of these times is discussed and written about. Hopefully the kindest will say we were asleep at the wheel. By the allowing the undeterred misinformation to be used to divide and disrupt the populace. The willingness of one party out of the love for power and greed allowed and participated will also be mentioned not kindly be my guess.
Russia is not alone in the use of misinformation. Just watch a few minutes of OAN News to see the alternative universe being put forth as reality.

Russia has many reasons to see the USA weakened and out of the leadership role. NATO for one. The Arctic circle is another less discussed one.

Last edited by Oerets; 11-21-2020 at 07:53 AM.
Old 11-21-2020, 11:11 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
You are mixing united soviets with Russia. Nikita was not even a Russian; he was from Ukraine. He gave Russian territory, Crimea, to Ukraine.

US helped cement Yeltsin as the leader of Russia. As a matter of fact BIll Clinton facilitated a nice IMF loan for Yeltsin to run election. With a lot of US help Yeltsin did win. Yeltsin then handed power to Putin and Putin was successful in his election bid.

At one point Putin wanted to join NATO!!!
Old 11-21-2020, 11:16 AM

So Putin wants to make nice with the U.S. now? OK comrade
I saw a picture of a couple of tRumpies with T-shirts that read "I'd rather be a Russian than a Democrat". Do you have yours?

Last edited by RickeyM; 11-21-2020 at 11:31 AM.
Old 11-21-2020, 11:35 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
Many years from now when the history of these times is discussed and written about. Hopefully the kindest will say we were asleep at the wheel. By the allowing the undeterred misinformation to be used to divide and disrupt the populace. The willingness of one party out of the love for power and greed allowed and participated will also be mentioned not kindly be my guess.
Russia is not alone in the use of misinformation. Just watch a few minutes of OAN News to see the alternative universe being put forth as reality.

Russia has many reasons to see the USA weakened and out of the leadership role. NATO for one. The Arctic circle is another less discussed one.
Indeed US fell asleep. It engendered the transfer of economic punch to China. This was a bipartisan effort.

Of course there is misinformation coming from all sources. However, the people are mainly energized by clear observable events, a chain of unfortunate police shootings, stagnation at the economic bottom and the fast disappearing middle, unaffordable health care, student loans, car loans, etc.

Easier to blame Russia.

Last edited by Dondilion; 11-21-2020 at 11:40 AM.
Closed Thread