Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-03-2015, 06:28 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
John - I see that you're still trying to put words in other people's mouths. Before you attempt it again, please try to remove your foot from your own.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/0...us-114837.html

“We’ve seen just a skyrocketing autism rate,” Obama said in April 2008 at a rally in Pennsylvania. “Some people are suspicious that it’s connected to the vaccines.”

Now, you sick piece of human debris, please point me to anything in this post where I've said anything as remotely extreme as our current Prez.
Sorry Whelly but that notion gets burnt to the ground here. http://www.latimes.com/business/hilt...02-column.html

"UPDATE: Brandon Wall of the Chicago Sun-Times went to the full 55-minute video of Obama's Pennsylvania appearance, from which the above one-minute snippet was extracted. Bottom line: the evidence that Obama was referring to an autism-vaccine link, as opposed to the science of autism's causes, when he said the science was "inconclusive" is even weaker than it looked at first. The full video is here; the discussion at issue begins at the 39-minute mark.
Blogger Orac of Science Blogs turned up an example of how candidate Obama ticked off the anti-vaccination movement later in 2008 by stating that he was "not for selective vaccination, I believe that it will bring back deadly diseases, like polio."
The danger of getting the story wrong is that it will push the vaccine debate deeper into partisan, ideological politics, which is all we need. Suggesting that Obama has flip-flopped on vaccination is just another way to undermine the solid science and public health policy in favor of childhood immunization."

Last edited by bobabode; 02-03-2015 at 06:40 PM.