in keeping this site going.
Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2018, 07:04 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

A farmer cuts a crop circle under Trump's flight path to UK

It says "Fuck Trump" in Russian.

https://www.bucksherald.co.uk/news/r...farm-1-8562297
Old 07-12-2018, 10:48 AM

Brilliant and the carving is beautifully executed.
Old 07-12-2018, 06:57 PM
Jigsawed

Trump really has a lot of energy for a president in his seventies. He is everywhere pissing off so many people.

Last edited by Dondilion; 07-12-2018 at 10:54 PM.
Old 07-12-2018, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
Trump really has a lot of energy for a president in his seventies. He is everywhere pissing off so many of people.
Aren't you glad that you voted for him then?
Old 07-12-2018, 08:16 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Hunter S. Thompson Would Approve of this Choice Morsel

In this book, Trump is President Pussy Grabber, a self-admitted sexual harasser, a serial adulterer who engaged in a string of risible, sleazy affairs to meet a desperate need to have his manhood validated, a man with a lemur wig and a twelve-pound bolus of chin-wattle who thinks he’s irresistible to women, a faux billionaire up to his ample ass in debt, a man who has boasted about his own dishonesty in life, marriage, and business, a TV talk show character who slithered into the Oval Office on a tide of Russian influence and now thinks he won on his merits, a president without a shred of dignity, an international laughing stock, a man of spectacular vulgarity, vanity, and gimcrack gold-leaf aesthetic, a shallow, lazy, ignoramus with the attention span of a gnat on meth and a grasp of history derived solely from the movies, an absurd lout, a ludicrous clown, a verbally incontinent, psychologically unbalanced stain on the presidency, the living, shitty embodiment of a culture that’s more Real Housewives and less Shining City on a Hill, a presidential chimpanzee throwing his feces, and – most worryingly for Wilson – America’s first modern president with genuinely authoritarian inclinations.

https://usa.spectator.co.uk/2018/07/...-with-the-gop/

OTOH, our own Whell is convinced of Trump's high moral character.
Old 07-12-2018, 09:35 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
In this book, Trump is President Pussy Grabber, a self-admitted sexual harasser, a serial adulterer who engaged in a string of risible, sleazy affairs to meet a desperate need to have his manhood validated, a man with a lemur wig and a twelve-pound bolus of chin-wattle who thinks he’s irresistible to women, a faux billionaire up to his ample ass in debt, a man who has boasted about his own dishonesty in life, marriage, and business, a TV talk show character who slithered into the Oval Office on a tide of Russian influence and now thinks he won on his merits, a president without a shred of dignity, an international laughing stock, a man of spectacular vulgarity, vanity, and gimcrack gold-leaf aesthetic, a shallow, lazy, ignoramus with the attention span of a gnat on meth and a grasp of history derived solely from the movies, an absurd lout, a ludicrous clown, a verbally incontinent, psychologically unbalanced stain on the presidency, the living, shitty embodiment of a culture that’s more Real Housewives and less Shining City on a Hill, a presidential chimpanzee throwing his feces, and – most worryingly for Wilson – America’s first modern president with genuinely authoritarian inclinations.

I am now officially and totally in awe of Paul Wood! Nice summary--very complete, and so beautifully done!
Old 07-12-2018, 10:53 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Aren't you glad that you voted for him then?
No. I did not vote for him.

I am a Democrat. My entire family is Democrat. However the Democrats have sold out the American workers.

I am still looking for a toilet seat which is made in America.

Trump is bumbling and erratic, but at least he is making the right noise.

The other guys were nice and cool and allowed China to steal everything.
Old 07-12-2018, 11:14 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post

From the linked article: They are terrified of a Trump tweet rage storm...
Old 07-12-2018, 11:50 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
No. I did not vote for him.

I am a Democrat. My entire family is Democrat. However the Democrats have sold out the American workers.

I am still looking for a toilet seat which is made in America.

Trump is bumbling and erratic, but at least he is making the right noise.

The other guys were nice and cool and allowed China to steal everything.
https://www.google.com/search?source....0.hpc_W7UyFMk Beware of those Canadian fakes...

So, You're not a fan of Ping Pong diplomacy?

Last edited by bobabode; 07-12-2018 at 11:53 PM.
Old 07-13-2018, 12:11 AM

Even the kitty seat is made in the USA. Step away from Faux "News". They lie.