Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Off-topic
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-22-2014, 10:36 AM

No updates yet on the news since the original article ran 2 days ago.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 07-22-2014, 11:18 AM
reflexionar

Nothing for them to be updated with. We don't know any more yet either, with the exception we did find out that Michael had ridden home with one of his bike buddies to make sure he got home safe as he was in a pretty bad area of town. It was the buddies apartment complex parking lot, and somehow a fight ensued. The news doesn't report that the other friend is in critical condition from multiple stab wounds in the hospital and they are hoping he pulls through. Hopefully that happens and we can learn more.
Old 07-22-2014, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpholland View Post
Nothing for them to be updated with. We don't know any more yet either, with the exception we did find out that Michael had ridden home with one of his bike buddies to make sure he got home safe as he was in a pretty bad area of town. It was the buddies apartment complex parking lot, and somehow a fight ensued. The news doesn't report that the other friend is in critical condition from multiple stab wounds in the hospital and they are hoping he pulls through. Hopefully that happens and we can learn more.
Thnx, Best to you and yours for this terrible time.

Old 07-22-2014, 12:56 PM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Wow mp, I'm very sorry. My prayers to you, your son, family, and his friend.

Pete
Old 07-22-2014, 03:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Thanks guys, but I am not really handling it all that well. I am in a situation at the moment where I know absolutely nothing and can do absolutely nothing about it. I am just biding time and trying to focus on the positive things until I get to Phoenix tomorrow. I am sure after I talk to the police, the medical examiner, go through his things, see the puppies and all that other associated stuff I will probably not seem so strong. The lead detective on the case said he has been bombarded with phone calls and was amazed at the overwhelming number of friends that kid had.
We don't really know each other, but if I might be so bold...I would not expect you should be handling something like this very well. Things like this are not supposed to happen.

We don't have children, so I will not have the pleasure of experiencing them, or the experience of grief of losing one of them. The closest I have is a much younger first cousin who took his own life with a handgun 5 years ago. I was 23 years his senior and in many ways he was probably as close as the blonde and I will get to having one of our own. He didn't leave a note, so we won't ever really understand what happened. There are times where I'm still not handling it very well.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 07-22-2014 at 03:41 PM.
Old 07-22-2014, 04:30 PM

No Parent should never have to bury their Child,Murder should not have been either,Life sometimes gets real personal with us.All I can say is be strong.my Brother and sister were both victims of murder also,they were the ones I was closest to it hurts everyday,every minute.
Old 07-22-2014, 08:01 PM
reflexionar

To add insult to injury, tomorrow Denise and I should be celebrating our 10th anniversary, and instead...this. Kind of hard to say happy anniversary to her. All I will be able to do is tell her that I love her and that the last 10 years with her have been the best of my life. I learned life ain't always fair at a pretty young age, but it's being pretty fucking ruthless right now.
Old 07-22-2014, 08:11 PM

Quote:
To add insult to injury, tomorrow Denise and I should be celebrating our 10th anniversary, and instead...this. Kind of hard to say happy anniversary to her. All I will be able to do is tell her that I love her and that the last 10 years with her have been the best of my life. I learned life ain't always fair at a pretty young age, but it's being pretty fucking ruthless right now.
Nothing will feel the same any more Holidays,nothing you are going to have to make adjustments and eventually come to realize it is real.I do not know You,But I will help you if you need help coping,just talking to someone helps a lot.I am sure the others here too offer their time and ears.(or in this case Eyes)I hope the investigation comes up with answers so you can have closer,we never got that from Law enforcement,My brothers killers were dealt with by street law.

Like I said Brother I am here to help you If you want it.
Old 07-25-2014, 11:44 AM
Banned

Hey mpholland, are you doing OK brother?
Old 07-25-2014, 11:48 AM

Nothing new on the net beyond "ongoing investigation".