Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 12-11-2023, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
... says our resident MAGAMoron, a guy who links to the Washington Moonie Times and John Solomon's rag that he founded after being fired from The Hill for making shit up. LOL.
Yes, I think we know why his IQ is so tiny, lol.
Old 12-13-2023, 02:38 PM

'I have made mistakes': Defiant Hunter Biden lashes out at GOP and ignores subpoena

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...a/71903501007/

Quote:
“It’s shameless," Hunter Biden said outside the Capitol building. "There is no evidence to support the allegations that my father was involved in my business because it did not happen."

"During my battle with addiction, my parents were there for me," he added. "They literally saved my life. They helped me in ways I will never be able to repay. In the depths of my addiction, I was extremely irresponsible with my finances. But, to suggest that is grounds for an impeachment inquiry is beyond the absurd, it is shameless."
But that’s the whole point with ignorant, despicable assholes like you, right Whell?
Old 12-13-2023, 03:17 PM

The GQP House is threatening Hunter with contempt of congress, but they have not yet passed a resolution for any investigation of Biden, father or son. Until it passes, there can be no contempt citations and doubt there will be enough Repugnant votes since the members from swing districts need to be very careful how and what they vote for, especially from NY and CA states.

And oh the hypocrisy, Pedo Jordan did not answer the call of a subpoena from the J6 committee and that my friends was a lot more serious than anything concerning Hunter, like tax evasion or gun possession while on drugs.

Wonder how many gun owners smoke pot where pot is illegal. My guess is millions and Hunter is just one. And as for tax evasion, Trump is the poster child, he has been doing it for decades.
Old 12-13-2023, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
The GQP House is threatening Hunter with contempt of congress, but they have not yet passed a resolution for any investigation of Biden, father or son. Until it passes, there can be no contempt citations and doubt there will be enough Repugnant votes since the members from swing districts need to be very careful how and what they vote for, especially from NY and CA states.

And oh the hypocrisy, Pedo Jordan did not answer the call of a subpoena from the J6 committee and that my friends was a lot more serious than anything concerning Hunter, like tax evasion or gun possession while on drugs.

Wonder how many gun owners smoke pot where pot is illegal. My guess is millions and Hunter is just one. And as for tax evasion, Trump is the poster child, he has been doing it for decades.

Or carry a concealed weapon, shoot a AR when consuming alcohol.....

BTW Pot is still illegal in a few states and federal.
Old 12-14-2023, 09:47 AM

The Republican leading the probe of Hunter Biden has his own shell company and complicated friends
https://news.yahoo.com/republican-le...050519940.html

But... but... Her emails!
Old 12-14-2023, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
The Republican leading the probe of Hunter Biden has his own shell company and complicated friends
https://news.yahoo.com/republican-le...050519940.html

But... but... Her emails!
Old 12-14-2023, 11:00 AM

Let's investigate the investigation. Or is that investigate the inquiry to the investigating investigation? Or is that fling crap on the wall and see what sticks?

https://youtu.be/UghPiyQV2bw?si=6ijZhI0JPovJbUYp

Last edited by RickeyM; 12-14-2023 at 02:45 PM.
Old 12-14-2023, 11:33 AM

Here’s how dishonest James Comer’s Biden allegations are

Quote:
“We’ve talked about the potential of money laundering and bribery,” Bartiromo said. “What can you tell us about the evidence?”

Comer’s response was a very useful distillation of the purported evidence — and a good demonstration of why he and his allies are scrambling to figure out how to summarize their argument.

Here’s what he said — and how it is misleading or dishonest.

“We’ve got over $24 million that we know of — we think there’s more — $24 million that the Bidens have taken in.” This is untrue. In August, The Washington Post looked at the payments on which Comer’s committee has focused. (There has been no significant new revelation from Oversight since that point.) We found that, yes, millions of dollars were paid to Joe Biden’s son Hunter and his business partners — but that most of that money went to people other than Hunter Biden, James Biden (the president’s brother) or any other member of the Biden family.

Our assessment “works out to be about $23 million in total payments from foreign sources,” we wrote at the time. “Of that, nearly $7.5 million can be fairly attributed as going to ‘Bidens,’ but virtually all of it went to Hunter Biden.” None of it, we added, had been traced to Joe Biden. Since that point, the Oversight Committee has invested a great deal of energy highlighting payments from James Biden to his brother and from Hunter Biden’s law firm to his father — in both cases, demonstrably in repayment of loans.

Notice, though, how this all nonetheless becomes “the Bidens,” shoving Joe Biden up against his son and brother in hopes that he’ll be stained by implication.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...omer-evidence/

Too bad that Joe Biden cannot sue some of these bastards for slander.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...omer-evidence/
Old 12-14-2023, 12:04 PM

Comer reveals his most 'damning evidence' against Biden is a long-debunked conspiracy theory
https://www.alternet.org/amp/comer-b...748-2666590748

In Whell’s World, it doesn’t matter. After all, the election was “stolen” in their ignorant, befuddled minds.
Old 12-14-2023, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Comer reveals his most 'damning evidence' against Biden is a long-debunked conspiracy theory
https://www.alternet.org/amp/comer-b...748-2666590748

In Whell’s World, it doesn’t matter. After all, the election was “stolen” in their ignorant, befuddled minds.
He's just doing a "tRump" by providing MAGAt's with talking points to spread all across the internet. Truth and facts have nothing to do with it. Said MAGAt's do so detest thinking for themselves.