Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-05-2016, 10:13 AM
Administrator

Bernie and Hil head to flint

What a couple of douche bags debating in Flint for their own benefit. Vote for me and you can get all the clean water you want !

What about Flints murder rate, only second to Detriot. How about the poverty level ? Big biz moved outta flint decades ago, and so did most folks to find new work. Its a city that has been leveling buildings for the past decade cause no one wants em, oh but water is its only problem
Old 02-05-2016, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
What a couple of douche bags debating in Flint for their own benefit. Vote for me and you can get all the clean water you want !
A bit cynical, Grump. Let's see what they actually do and say there before condemning them.
Old 02-05-2016, 10:28 AM

Meanwhile, Flint native and defender Michael Moore is in the ICU with pneumonia. Burning the candle at both ends with the water crisis and a new movie about to be released.
Old 02-05-2016, 10:49 AM
Administrator

Moore is nothing but a self serving fat ass. Sorry but as one fat ass to another I feel I have that right to say.

Another thing I forgot to put in my post above was I knew one side of the Isle would take offense to my post, or say I am for the other side. Well I ain't ! All of todays politicians on either side are self serving douche bags.

Never let it be said I was not an equal opportunity hater.
Old 02-05-2016, 10:56 AM

You certainly picked the right "handle".
Old 02-05-2016, 11:00 AM
Ready

Quote:
Moore is nothing but a self serving fat ass. Sorry but as one fat ass to another I feel I have that right to say.

Another thing I forgot to put in my post above was I knew one side of the Isle would take offense to my post, or say I am for the other side. Well I ain't ! All of todays politicians on either side are self serving douche bags.

Never let it be said I was not an equal opportunity hater.
Why did Obama the self-serving douche-bag push a medical reform package that subsidized insurance for lower-income folks, extended medicaid for the truly poor, and ended the pre-existing conditions exemptions? Couldn't he manage to be more self-serving than that?
Old 02-05-2016, 11:21 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Why did Obama the self-serving douche-bag push a medical reform package that subsidized insurance for lower-income folks, extended medicaid for the truly poor, and ended the pre-existing conditions exemptions? Couldn't he manage to be more self-serving than that?

As one who had cancer I had high hopes for the insurance bit. What folks fail to understand is sure they can not exempt me from getting it, but they sure as hell don't cap what those bastards can charge me for it..

Everyone thinks im anti everything. Could not be furthest from the truth. I want the same insurance Congress has, not just for me, but for everyone.
Old 02-05-2016, 11:25 AM

Quote:
As one who had cancer I had high hopes for the insurance bit. What folks fail to understand is sure they can not exempt me from getting it, but they sure as hell don't cap what those bastards can charge me for it..

Everyone thinks im anti everything. Could not be furthest from the truth. I want the same insurance Congress has, not just for me, but for everyone.
I don't think you're anti-everything, just anti-everyone.
Old 02-05-2016, 11:31 AM
Ready

Quote:

1. Out-of-pocket yearly maximum, then 100% of covered services paid.
2. No yearly maximum payout.
3. No lifetime maximum payout.

These features don't limit what can be charged, but they limit what you have to pay. Only obvious gotchas:

--You incur big costs for non-covered services. Essential services should be covered....

--You're keeping a 'grandfatherd' plan without all the above features.
Old 02-05-2016, 11:35 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
I don't think you're anti-everything, just anti-everyone.
Sorta, I just want someone who cares about the people but yet knows enough to stay the hell out of our home lives. Will not happen in my short lifetime.