Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Economy
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-28-2009, 12:57 AM

This really pisses me off

If I was in charge ... shit like this would not get a chance to go to prison.They'd be led out of the courtroom, strait to the gallow to hang .. just like old days. Naw, the bastard and his wife didn't kill her, but they are not worth keeping up on tax dollars.

My heart goes out to this poor girl who was taken 18 years ago at age 11, and forced to live all these years hidden in a backyard and bear her kidnappers children .. while she was just a child herself

This bastard has a history, and the system didn't keep tabs on this guy. After being in trouble twice before and even kidnapping before and serving time, he gets away with this for 18 damn years before he gets caught again. Now that 11 year old girl is a 29 year old woman, free at last ... with an 11 year old and a 15 year old child she was forced to have for him. His wife was also arrested too, but both outta be hanged for this crime.

-God-Bless-Her-And-Family-.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090828/...ped_girl_found

Last edited by hillbilly; 08-28-2009 at 01:22 AM.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:40 AM
Abby Normal

Absolutely a capital crime.

If we as a sociaty are going to execute people it should be public.
Old 08-28-2009, 07:50 AM
Resident octogenarian

Perhaps if we returned to the noose, rather difficult to set up a gas chamber or electric chair in the town square. But then you have the problem of sometimes executing innocent people given the fact that juries are not always perfect.

And what about the neighbor who looked the other way? Is he guilty of aiding and abetting?
Old 08-28-2009, 09:17 AM

Rope is cheap and can be used again. Lawyers make criminals in court look like choir boys. I have no sympathy for evil people.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:30 AM

We've had a pretty horrific one down in Knoxville...A carjacking gone horribly wrong. 2 innocent kids, out on a date, got sidetracked to the wrong place at the wrong time. Bunch of hobgoblins attacked, beat, raped & tortured them, eventually killing them both. 4 hobgoblins caught, 1st ones' trial ended this week, life w/o possibility of parole. General concensus was that he shoulda got the death penalty. Maybe we'll get lucky on the other 3...The girl was forced to drink bleach, & also had it poured in her vagina to remove traces of DNA...And it got worse from there.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:18 PM

we are doomed! that is all.
Old 08-28-2009, 03:12 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
We've had a pretty horrific one down in Knoxville...A carjacking gone horribly wrong. 2 innocent kids, out on a date, got sidetracked to the wrong place at the wrong time. Bunch of hobgoblins attacked, beat, raped & tortured them, eventually killing them both. 4 hobgoblins caught, 1st ones' trial ended this week, life w/o possibility of parole. General concensus was that he shoulda got the death penalty. Maybe we'll get lucky on the other 3...The girl was forced to drink bleach, & also had it poured in her vagina to remove traces of DNA...And it got worse from there.
This post should have came with a "disturbing" warning.

A case like this deserves not only the death penalty but a torturous one.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandy G View Post
Damn, Sandy, you know how to paint a pretty picture.

Things of this nature bring out the VERY dark side of my personality, I'll let it go at that.

This has actually put me in a bad mood.
Chas
Old 08-28-2009, 10:32 PM

Google "Christian-Newsom Murders" if you wanna blow-by blow. It is hard for me as a sane person-Well, RELATIVELY sane-to believe that in 21st century America such depraved brutality could exist. I watched part of the trial of Letatius Cobbins, the 1st hobgoblin, & just his smirking, arrogant, "F!ck You" attitude about the whole thing should have earned him the death penalty...The girl was stuffed in a trash can, apparently still alive, in utter agony from repeatedly being raped, beaten, sodomised, & then the deal w/the bleach...Of course, these hooligans, its the usual okey doke w/them-Poor, raised by a drug-loving mother in the projects, absent/no father....the same "Its not THEIR fault" apologist, bullchit spiel we've all heard 1000 times...
Old 08-29-2009, 07:07 AM
Resident octogenarian

Except that there is a lady in this group I would tell you what I would do to that lot, it would not be pretty.