We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-27-2015, 12:34 PM
Sir Lord Vader of Cheam

Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJIII View Post
Looks like a drive by shooting.
What's the point in calling down the thunder if you don't get to enjoy the storm?
Old 04-27-2015, 12:40 PM
Admin

To answer the question, conservatives are OK, deep fried in a tempura batter with shredded coconut.
Old 04-27-2015, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
To answer the question, conservatives are OK, deep fried in a tempura batter with shredded coconut.
Fava beans and a nice chianti? (slurping sounds with lots of tongue).

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 04-27-2015, 01:14 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
Fava beans and a nice chianti? (slurping sounds with lots of tongue).

I'll have to check with Fido, I've never actually partook...
Old 04-27-2015, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I'll have to check with Fido, I've never actually partook...
What do you suppose farts composed from conservative tempura and Fava beans with chianti would smell like? Excrement in Fraudcasting?

Old 04-27-2015, 03:24 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJIII View Post
Looks like a drive by shooting.
And certainly driving fast...brain dead liberal - communists - Bolshevik.
Old 04-27-2015, 03:58 PM
reflexionar

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisTAnimal View Post
Here's a question for the resident brain dead Liberals here (which make up this entire circle jerk of a forum), Is anyone really delusional enough to think that the US would be better off without a Conservative voice? Without someone to say NO! to the Left's wet dream of a Communist USA?
I kind of like the term "fiscally conservative, socially liberal, centrist". Meaning I am all for social programs, but wish that they would eliminate a lot of government waste, fix the tax codes, control budgeting, quit porking every fiscal bill, etc., before they ask for more money for social programs. I think we pay enough in taxes already to fund the government, including social programs and military. Fed needs to get a handle on spending, along with upping the tax rates back to where they were pre-Reagan.

As far as needing a conservative element, that goes without saying. If you think that conservative means Republican, you are delusional. Judging by the way you bust in with your flaming lips, I think you might take a look in the mirror for the "brain dead" folk. When you sit there pointing your index finger at all the libs, pay attention to where those other three fingers are pointing.
Old 04-27-2015, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Mostly, they mean 'us,' as opposed to 'them.'

Generally, 'us' are thought to be wise and noble, while 'thems' are all evil assholes. The OP who can't imagine how to talk to liberals without dishing out wild insults is pretty deep into this mode, and of course invites nothing but the same in return. But if one can take a step or ten back from the emotional bonding of ideology and identity, its possible to rationally observe that the best policy results when both liberals and conservative personalities accept each other and work together.

Liberals bring openness to innovation, a deep commitment to fairness, and a irreverent attitude that can temper the conservative intolerance and puritanism. Conservatives offer concerns for continuity, stability, and order that can helpfully temper the tendencies toward chaos inherent in the liberal disregard of tradition. And the conservative sensitivity to enemy threats is necessary if we are to steer a rational middle course between naive disregard of security, and fascist obsession with it.

'Liberal' and 'conservation' are a bottom personality types, and when each accepts the other and is will to work together towards common goals, the most healthy sort of society results. Because liberalism and conservatism, unchecked by each other, do indeed have failure modes. And there are likewise success modes when each is moderated by the other.
Thanks. We seem to use the words the same way.
Old 04-27-2015, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Mostly, they mean 'us,' as opposed to 'them.'

Generally, 'us' are thought to be wise and noble, while 'thems' are all evil assholes. The OP who can't imagine how to talk to liberals without dishing out wild insults is pretty deep into this mode, and of course invites nothing but the same in return. But if one can take a step or ten back from the emotional bonding of ideology and identity, its possible to rationally observe that the best policy results when both liberals and conservative personalities accept each other and work together.

Liberals bring openness to innovation, a deep commitment to fairness, and a irreverent attitude that can temper the conservative intolerance and puritanism. Conservatives offer concerns for continuity, stability, and order that can helpfully temper the tendencies toward chaos inherent in the liberal disregard of tradition. And the conservative sensitivity to enemy threats is necessary if we are to steer a rational middle course between naive disregard of security, and fascist obsession with it.

'Liberal' and 'conservation' are a bottom personality types, and when each accepts the other and is will to work together towards common goals, the most healthy sort of society results. Because liberalism and conservatism, unchecked by each other, do indeed have failure modes. And there are likewise success modes when each is moderated by the other.
Only one problem with that entire bilge of BS. Liberalism, by its very nature, is antithetical to the Founders' vision of America. Liberals have been heavily influenced by Marx, Lenin, and Trotsky. This is why they are the enemy of America.
Old 04-27-2015, 05:03 PM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BorisTAnimal View Post
Liberalism, by its very nature, is antithetical to the Founders' vision of America. Liberals have been heavily influenced by Marx, Lenin, and Trotsky. This is why they are the enemy of America.
OMG

you people are all over the place, time to take this country back and get rid of the lot of you