Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-12-2012, 07:38 PM

Pissed off, and pissed on

I can't believe we don't have a thread about the Marines pissing on the dead Taliban fighters. The media and some government officials seem all upset about it. I thought we trained these guys to be warriors, and warriors take trophies, they have since the beginning of time. That's what the video was, a trophy. These guys chew up hammers and spit out nails, are we supposed to expect a group hug after they kill the guys that have been shooting at them, and probably killed their friends. Have we forgotten 9/11?
Old 01-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Their action did more to set back our mission in Afghanistan than probably any event in the past several years. What they did was immature, undisciplined and will probably cause the death of a number of their comrades in arms. They'll have plenty of time to consider the negative consequences of their actions to our mission in Afghanistan while in the brig at Camp Lejeune (exactly where they belong). Stupid dipshits.
Old 01-12-2012, 07:59 PM

Stupid dipshits with cameras...........

I wounder how many a$$ holes puckered up when the news first broke, thinking it was them?

War is not a pretty!

Barney
Old 01-12-2012, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
I can't believe we don't have a thread about the Marines pissing on the dead Taliban fighters. The media and some government officials seem all upset about it. I thought we trained these guys to be warriors, and warriors take trophies, they have since the beginning of time. That's what the video was, a trophy. These guys chew up hammers and spit out nails, are we supposed to expect a group hug after they kill the guys that have been shooting at them, and probably killed their friends. Have we forgotten 9/11?
absolutely no way that you're being serious. nobody is that fucking stupid
Old 01-12-2012, 08:11 PM

Sure have to be a few of the dumbest people on this planet to actually film that, geez.
Anybody in the USMC should know better than to give that kind of motivation to the enemy, tactics are part of the job and man was that a major FAIL.

Carl
Old 01-12-2012, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Their action did more to set back our mission in Afghanistan than probably any event in the past several years. What they did was immature, undisciplined and will probably cause the death of a number of their comrades in arms. They'll have plenty of time to consider the negative consequences of their actions to our mission in Afghanistan while in the brig at Camp Lejeune (exactly where they belong). Stupid dipshits.
Yeh, I heard this take today too. Do you really believe that the Taliban will try any harder to kill us because of this? How naive can you be? They fly airplanes into buildings full of innocents, and strap bombs to themselves. How much worse can they be? You have to realize that we are dealing with mad dogs, not human beings capable of rational thoughts. The Taliban believe they have 72 virgins waiting for them in the after life for Christ's sake. They will continue to devote their lives to killing us until they are dead themselves. I wouldn't judge those guys unless you've been there, and seen your buddies getting their arms and legs blown off by pipe bombs full of nails or anything else that will maim and kill.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neophyte View Post
absolutely no way that you're being serious. nobody is that fucking stupid
Fuck off.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:23 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Yeh, I heard this take today too. Do you really believe that the Taliban will try any harder to kill us because of this? How naive can you be? They fly airplanes into buildings full of innocents, and strap bombs to themselves. How much worse can they be? You have to realize that we are dealing with mad dogs, not human beings capable of rational thoughts. The Taliban believe they have 72 virgins waiting for them in the after life for Christ's sake. They will continue to devote their lives to killing us until they are dead themselves. I wouldn't judge those guys unless you've been there, and seen your buddies getting their arms and legs blown off by pipe bombs full of nails or anything else that will maim and kill.
Though I'm no fan of the Taliban, it wasn't the Taliban who flew those planes. It was mostly Saudis.

We're fighting a counterinsurgency, often described as a effort to win hearts and minds, and pissing on the enemy dead doesn't exactly help. What purpose did it serve for the Marines to do this? None. What damage might it do? Plenty.

These dipshit Marines just made the most effective recruiting video that the Taliban could hope for. They should all be court-martialed.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:33 PM

Ever watch the history channel stuff on vietnam, with the US troops dicking around with Charlie, or his skulls, etc..... Some of them collected ears, and most all came back with some gold teeth. Back in the wars we actually one, we did everything possible to instill fear in our enemies, never did we try to play kissy face, and be "nice". How about we just kill them all and let God sort them out, then we don't have to worry about any of them getting upset with the US.
Old 01-12-2012, 08:37 PM

Quote:

I wouldn't piss on them if their guts were on fire. But once dead, I'd probly join the circle and let the piss rain down on them. I'm quite tickled to see our service men are not in love with the enemy.