Go Back   Political Forums > Economy
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-16-2010, 12:09 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth View Post
You claiming to care about other peoples lives is more shit from you, since your ilk promotes and supports abortion.
I don't support abortion, as it stands.

But, here's the thing---The day the Republicans get off their worthless asses and actually do something about it, other than use it to get votes from gullible dolts like you, is the day I agree they're actually the Christians they claim to be. I think I can rest assured this day will NEVER come. Because they truly are full of shit. Their agenda has nothing to do with abortion. And that's the TRUTH.

Have a nice day!
Dave

(P.s. I refer you to my rant in the "Redistribution of wealth" thread. In this forum.)
Old 05-16-2010, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post

Truth, I want to be your friend. So, maybe what I need to do is riddle your home with bullet holes and kill your dog. Then we can go have a beer and laugh it off. Just you and me, two newly made buddies enjoying each others company......................

Geez.

Dave
Thanks for offering your friendship Dave, and that might be amusing and thrilling if you riddled my residence with bullets, I don't have a dog though, so you'll have to shoot someone's else dog. Imagine the News Headlines....
"Dave the founder of the radical group "BlueStreak" riddles right winger's residence with bullets."

And sure Dave after you serve your prison term and pay for the damages we can go have a Beer and share some laughs.

Quote:
Originally posted by Dave BlueStreak
I don't support abortion, as it stands.

But, here's the thing---The day the Republicans get off their worthless asses and actually do something about it, other than use it to get votes from gullible dolts like you, is the day I agree they're actually the Christians they claim to be. I think I can rest assured this day will NEVER come. Because they truly are full of shit. Their agenda has nothing to do with abortion. And that's the TRUTH.

Have a nice day!
Dave
While I'm against Abortion, I believe that people should be free to abort, that organizations shouldn't try to stop anyone's individual choice to do so and that the government shouldn't fund them or be involve with them one way or the other. So Dave you dope, I've never voted for anyone because they were anti abortion.

You have a nice day also Dave BlueStreak!
Old 05-16-2010, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
But I believe Truth is an idiot.
Thanks Zeke you moronic Moonbat for the compliment and endorsement.
Old 05-16-2010, 05:59 PM
AKA Sister Mary JJ

Wow... just Wow!
Old 05-16-2010, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
Why are you wasting your time here? You have gone about posting in a way that no one finds credible at all. Now you have gone about senselessly insulting a man who is more of a gentleman than you could ever wish to be. It appears like nearly every post here has been an attempt to antagonize others.

Perhaps, however, we failed to recognize the irony in the screen name you have chosen. You have chosen something that for you seems to be an unattainable goal.

Regards,

D-Ray
Why do you waste your time stating such useless things? Gone out of my way? Well of course you Leftists couldn't find anything credible about anyone with opposing opinions. After ignoring his antagonizing and insulting statements for a time, I responded in a like matter to them after he insisted that I do so. As usual though as is common with many leftists they like to dish it out, but when they get hit back it's whines, cries and sobs from them that it was uncalled for and no fair of the person that hit them back.

Those whines, cries and sobs appear to be natural reactions of many leftists who are failures and who have no worthwhile goals.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:23 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Those whines, cries and sobs appear to be natural reactions of many leftists who are failures and who have no worthwhile goals.
You know this for a fact? We're all failures who have no wothwhile goals?

Tell me, what are your "worthwhile goals"? Beyond the ones that involve self enrichment, that is? How do you plan on helping make the world a better place----for someone/anyone other than yourself?

Dave
Old 05-16-2010, 06:27 PM
Area Man

Quote:

While I'm against Abortion, I believe that people should be free to abort, that organizations shouldn't try to stop anyone's individual choice to do so and that the government shouldn't fund them or be involve with them one way or the other. So Dave you dope, I've never voted for anyone because they were anti abortion.

You have a nice day also Dave BlueStreak!
You're against abortion, but believe people should be free to abort? I don't believe the government should pay for anyones abortion either. But, the government HAS to be involved in order to make it legal, and enforce ones right to abort. Or to make it illegal.
So, TRUTH, you dumbass, nothing you said makes any sense.

Enjoy your evening,
Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 05-16-2010 at 06:33 PM.
Old 05-16-2010, 06:32 PM
Area Man

Quote:
You claiming to care about other peoples lives is more shit from you, since your ilk promotes and supports abortion.
Truth, this is you, right?

Looks to me like you have quite a disdain for abortion and those who support it.

Dave
Old 05-16-2010, 06:36 PM
Area Man

BTW, Beck should be along any minute now. So you'd better run along and get your daily instruction on what you should be thinking. I prefer to think for myself. I'm just crazy that way.

Dave
Old 05-16-2010, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
You know this for a fact? We're all failures who have no wothwhile goals?

Tell me, what are your "worthwhile goals"? Beyond the ones that involve self enrichment, that is? How do you plan on helping make the world a better place----for someone/anyone other than yourself?

Dave
Yes, reread my statement I didn't say all. And why would I want to tell my worthwhile goals and plans to the opposition? What's wrong with Self Enrichment? Or was that just more of the Leftist belief that individualism is wrong and collectivism is right.