Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Politics and the Environment
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-06-2014, 08:00 AM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Those turkeys are goin' down!!

Dave they've been using contrails to spread their weather control for years. The CIA broadcasts in my fillings told me so.

Pete
Old 05-06-2014, 02:12 PM

Those crazy rednecks out in the country are eating normal size chickens that feed on weeds and bugs and leftover table scraps. They even murder the poor normal size chickens themselves.
You city folks are much better off eating them mutant chickens from the mega-corporations that are shipped in by the ton. I mean, heaven forbid we had enough urban sprawl that you could have your own puny little normal chickens and know where they came from. That would be horrible, you know, from a health perspective.
Old 05-06-2014, 02:15 PM

And besides, I saw they done a study and determined that kids who eat meat from the bone are more aggressive. KFC already took steps to alleviate all the violence and stopped serving chicken on the bone.
Maybe Moms should chew it up for the kids too, and puke it into their little upturned gaping mouths like a baby bird.
Old 05-06-2014, 03:11 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
Those turkeys are goin' down!!

Dave they've been using contrails to spread their weather control for years. The CIA broadcasts in my fillings told me so.

Pete
Yeah, I know. Cloud seeding is nothing new. I was referring to the assertion my friend makes that "...the Al Gore method..." of warning us about global warming is "bogus", ".....because it's really just a ploy to raise funding for this research."------which is aimed at reducing global temperatures.

See what I'm getting at there, Pete? Global warming is just a "hoax" invented to raise funding for efforts designed to reduce global temperatures?

Dave
Old 05-06-2014, 03:16 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wasillaguy View Post
Those crazy rednecks out in the country are eating normal size chickens that feed on weeds and bugs and leftover table scraps. They even murder the poor normal size chickens themselves.
You city folks are much better off eating them mutant chickens from the mega-corporations that are shipped in by the ton. I mean, heaven forbid we had enough urban sprawl that you could have your own puny little normal chickens and know where they came from. That would be horrible, you know, from a health perspective.
Reading through your sarcasm, I see something that I agree with completely;

Free range poultry is healthier to eat. In fact free range anything is probably healthier to eat.

However, explain to me just how you propose to stop "urban sprawl" or raise free range livestock in urban areas.

Dave
Old 05-06-2014, 03:18 PM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

I see what you're saying Dave I think he needs to examine his statements a little.

Quote:
And besides, I saw they done a study and determined that kids who eat meat from the bone are more aggressive. KFC already took steps to alleviate all the violence and stopped serving chicken on the bone.
Maybe Moms should chew it up for the kids too, and puke it into their little upturned gaping mouths like a baby bird.
ROTFLMAO!! That's a heck of a picture.

Pete
Old 05-06-2014, 03:23 PM
Area Man

Quote:
KFC is a private corporation. A "person" with constitutional rights, according to your party. So what if they decide to sell only the meat of boneless chickens?

I love the imagery of your post, BTW. Well done!

Dave
Old 05-06-2014, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
I see what you're saying Dave I think he needs to examine his statements a little.

ROTFLMAO!! That's a heck of a picture.

Pete

Here you go, Pete;
http://m.usmagazine.com/celebrity-mo...months-2012283
Old 05-06-2014, 03:26 PM
Area Man

Perhaps we should release thousands of Elk, Deer, and Grizzly bears in downtown Anchorage and tell the citizens of that fine city to hunt for their own food from their balconies?

Who needs grocery stores in a state so full of rugged individuals anyways?

Dave
Old 05-06-2014, 03:29 PM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
LOL! Is it just me, or are things really getting weird?

Pete