Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-20-2022, 06:32 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
"Over-argumentative". Right....
Not even the slightest acknowledgement that you misread who he was quoting?

I see you're still fulla something, Mike.
Old 05-20-2022, 06:57 PM
Ready

Quote:
"Over-argumentative". Right....
Heh. Can't blame you for scoffing at yet more criticism from me. I do honestly appreciate some things about you, and it wouldn't hurt for me to tell you about them for a change. You have an unquenchable spirit. Regardless of the unrelenting and often extreme negative comments from me and others, you have never shown the least sign of discouragement. You have boundless energy for your tasks, often citing exacting research and taking the time to expound on your points at length. And your perseverance is the stuff of legend. Your motivation and enthusiasm, your dedication to your project to testify to your truth here, have not dimmed after years and years. I can sincerely say you have done your best, and never wavered.
Old 05-21-2022, 09:24 AM

How is this not an unconstitutional religiously based mandate under color of law??

Last edited by Pio1980; 05-21-2022 at 10:04 AM.
Old 05-21-2022, 10:31 AM

BTW, does a fertilized egg have to be implanted to become a "person", according to absolutist dogma?
Old 05-21-2022, 10:36 AM

While we're second guessing other folks' real life experience, how do the dogmatists deal with infants developed intersex with both physical traits to varying degrees, or none at all?
Old 05-21-2022, 11:15 AM

If this was in all actually a argument about life's lived. Would there be any poverty? People without adequate affordable housing healthcare education ect..... Where is the outrage and push for solutions from their side?

Crickets....

With the same voices screaming about an abortion also yelling about immigrants getting baby formula. Believing in replacement theory all the while never considering the increasing birthrates and this ruling to the overall percentages effected.
Old 05-21-2022, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Not even the slightest acknowledgement that you misread who he was quoting?

I see you're still fulla something, Mike.
I've asked a very specific question a couple of times now and no one has responded. I find that interesting.

But, if it makes you feel better, Bob: I acknowledge that I misconstrued.

There, now hopefully you can move forward with this discussion, and maybe even take a crack at the question, knowing that I've appropriately chastened.
Old 05-21-2022, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Heh. Can't blame you for scoffing at yet more criticism from me. I do honestly appreciate some things about you, and it wouldn't hurt for me to tell you about them for a change. You have an unquenchable spirit. Regardless of the unrelenting and often extreme negative comments from me and others, you have never shown the least sign of discouragement. You have boundless energy for your tasks, often citing exacting research and taking the time to expound on your points at length. And your perseverance is the stuff of legend. Your motivation and enthusiasm, your dedication to your project to testify to your truth here, have not dimmed after years and years. I can sincerely say you have done your best, and never wavered.
I'm humbled. Thank you.
Old 05-21-2022, 01:14 PM
Admin

Quote:
I've asked a very specific question a couple of times now and no one has responded. I find that interesting.

But, if it makes you feel better, Bob: I acknowledge that I misconstrued.

There, now hopefully you can move forward with this discussion, and maybe even take a crack at the question, knowing that I've appropriately chastened.
Classic.
Old 05-21-2022, 01:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
If this was in all actually a argument about life's lived. Would there be any poverty? People without adequate affordable housing healthcare education ect..... Where is the outrage and push for solutions from their side?

Crickets....

With the same voices screaming about an abortion also yelling about immigrants getting baby formula. Believing in replacement theory all the while never considering the increasing birthrates and this ruling to the overall percentages effected.
Interesting that the same questions can be asked in a different way:

Why all the screaming about Roe V Wade while inflation is increasing at historic rates? Declining to enforce immigration laws while a gallon of gas costs more than it ever has?

And the comments about "replacement theory" that populate the media of late is just so much gas-lighting. The left has been crowing for years about the need to secure the Hispanic vote, claiming that: “If that pattern continues, the GOP is doomed to 40 years of wandering in a desert. ”https://www.salon.com/2008/11/13/new_mexico_6/