Go Back   Political Forums > Religion & Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-19-2015, 02:24 AM
Mutated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I think you volks will do alright with the new immigrants, Chris.

Like here in the US, they will be a benefit to the treasury and to society. The German people have always had good relations with the various Muslim countries.
It is a challenge on many levels. We should not forget what a challenge it means for the thousands of volunteers who did not reckon with such a huge number of migrants.

Just about 10% could be integrated more or less instantly into the labour market. Mercedes-Benz is already looking for migrant engineers! But there is a big number of capable labour capacity amongst the other 90%, of course they need a qualified training first.

Last edited by HarmanKardon; 09-19-2015 at 02:28 AM.
Old 09-19-2015, 02:34 AM
Mutated Member

By the way - and sorry for this comment - but I think some (male) members in this forum should jerk off before they post, this could probably avoid unproductive psychological aggression.
Old 09-19-2015, 06:16 AM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarmanKardon View Post
It is a challenge on many levels. We should not forget what a challenge it means for the thousands of volunteers who did not reckon with such a huge number of migrants.

Just about 10% could be integrated more or less instantly into the labour market. Mercedes-Benz is already looking for migrant engineers! But there is a big number of capable labour capacity amongst the other 90%, of course they need a qualified training first.
I hope you visit Brussels, Belgium.

Last edited by Dondilion; 09-19-2015 at 06:19 AM.
Old 09-19-2015, 07:21 AM
Mutated Member

Du sprichst in Rätseln.
Old 09-19-2015, 07:50 AM
Ready

Maybe he hopes the farmers will throw eggs and hay at you.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/pict...?frame=3431571
Old 09-19-2015, 08:13 AM
Jigsawed

The migrant wave coming through Europe now are essentially Muslims and most of them want to go to Germany. The European nations (with the exception of Hungary) and the human smugglers seem to want to facilitate this.

There are millions more on the fringe of Europe waiting to undertake this journey and again the majority is shouting Germany.

How do you envisage your country in the near future. Gaddafi must be smiling.

Last edited by Dondilion; 09-19-2015 at 01:33 PM.
Old 09-19-2015, 12:11 PM
Mutated Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dondilion View Post
The migrant wave coming through Europe now are essentially Muslims and most of them want to go to Germany. The European nations (with the exception of Hungary) and the human smugglers seems to want to facilitate this.

There are millions more on the fringe of Europe waiting to undertake this journey and again the majority is shouting Germany.

How do you envisage your country in the near future. Gaddafi must be smiling.
Actually I should not reply to this infantile crap. There is just one thing I can tell you - there is no reason to be worried about the future of the Fatherland. The Fatherland is and will be one of the strongest nations on this planet. Your Islamophobia is dramatic, you should better go and see a doctor, in case it is not already too late.
Old 09-19-2015, 12:27 PM
Admin

Sad to say but there is a deep seated and not entirely rational antipathy to Muslims in New York in response to 9/11 that will not abate for a generation or more.
Old 09-19-2015, 12:45 PM
Admin

Quote:

I've met a few Syrian ex pats here in SoCal. Nice people. I installed a set of expensive leaded glass/mahogany double entry doors with sidelights for one couple. The grandfather was a trip, he scolded me for throwing away a few fasteners and talked about saving used nails back in Homs when he worked in the construction trades.
Old 09-19-2015, 04:32 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Actually I should not reply to this infantile crap. There is just one thing I can tell you - there is no reason to be worried about the future of the Fatherland. The Fatherland is and will be one of the strongest nations on this planet. Your Islamophobia is dramatic, you should better go and see a doctor, in case it is not already too late.
Check the latest pronouncement of your interior minister, Thomas de Maiziere.

Last edited by Dondilion; 09-19-2015 at 04:40 PM.