Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-18-2013, 03:57 PM
Admin

Clint had enough of politics trying to run Carmel where he was mayor. Too bad we don't have video of him trying to herd cats from back then.
Old 05-18-2013, 04:15 PM
Area Man

I'd still love to find that video of Hannity interviewing him. The look on Hannitys face when Clint laughed at his presidential suggestion was priceless. Hannity is such a nipplehead.

Dave
Old 05-18-2013, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
That's debateable.
ouch!!!!
Old 05-18-2013, 06:47 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
ouch!!!!
Heh, heh. It's what's inside that counts. Both Bachman and McCarthy are detestable and hideous where it counts, IMO.
Old 05-18-2013, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Exactly. That's why the schtick kills me. They go around deliberately acting like schmucks, so people will think, "Hey, she's just like me!" and run off to vote for them.................And it works!

People, NONE of those people, regardless of party, regardless of public officials or private industry are like you, me or us. They are all users and manipulaters. Every bit of it is phoney. They do not fight in the wars they start, they do not do any of the dirty work and they never will.......That's what they have us for.

We have a few who have served during wartimes, but that's about as real as any of them get.

Obama never worked in a steel mill, Reagan was never a real cowboy............... Stop acting suprised when a politician acts like a politician and then run ut to vote for politicians who claim to not be politicians.

Why do you think Clint laughs when people suggest he run for president?
It's because he knows they're just imbeciles who can't separate reality from Hollywood.

It's all BS. Ferfuksake, figure it out already.

Dave
The GOP's Big Lie for 2014

there is this really damaging lie going on in national politics:

The government is bad....
it really is...there is something wrong with it.....vote for me and I will fix it I am just like you are......

I will take Washington back
I will take a knife to the evil IRS (even though my 6 figure salary is collected by it )
I am for all our freedoms
Obama is guilty of crimes as bad as Nixon ...and he is black on top of all that (but let's not come out and say it)
Obamacare will be awful (nevermind it will actually help most my voters but let us not get into that right now)

so the base gobbles it all up in the amen corner
everyone else (you and me of course) have the ability to critically think and see what bullshit this all is.....and so does most of the nation.

Everybody just gets so sick of it they do not want to even vote next year. Turn out is low except ...you guessed it...the right wing tea party base.
Republicans win again and the country loses.

pretty sickening time right now ...the only thing going for us is that most people probably hate the congress more than the IRS. Plus people like Issa sort of come off worse than the "scandals" that they are supposedly trying to investigate.
Old 05-18-2013, 06:58 PM
Admin

I hope that you're wrong this time out, Ice. I hope they keep up with their antics right through the summer & fall of 2014. I don't think they can help themselves, personally.
Old 05-18-2013, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I hope that you're wrong this time out, Ice. I hope they keep up with their antics right through the summer & fall of 2014. I don't think they can help themselves, personally.
I want to be wrong.......
it is just so negative now......

I mean why go through this shit when we could get some nice things done like immigration and a jobs bill, plus an end to the sequester.
Old 05-18-2013, 07:37 PM
Admin

Wiser heads in the conservative camp are already cautioning their peeps to dial it back but the publicity hogs in the tea party caucus are hell bent on destroying the Republican party while gunnin' for the black dude. It's sad that the inmates have taken over the asylum but who listens to me anyways. Just an aging hippy dippy liberal here.Now if I could remember where I hid my stash all would be right in this sad sack world. Oh, well-Newcastle ale will have to suffice in the meantime...
Old 05-19-2013, 07:17 AM
Resident octogenarian

Well no hippy here just a disillusioned old conservative who is very much afraid that, strong as this nation is, it is about to commit hari kiri.
Old 05-19-2013, 09:41 AM

I have come to the realization the GOP is not going to give Obama any victory. That is why they won't adopt his budget, which indeed has many cuts that the left does not like. That is why Ryan put in the measure to kill Obamacare in the GOP budget proposal.....he knows it will never be taken seriously. Obama is ready to deal, but not Ryan. Ryan is just lying when he proposes such a budget. He can walk around and be Mr. Deficit Hawk on TV without doing one thing about actually cutting the budget. This is the Big Lie.

Is it because Obama is black? Maybe the GOP hated Clinton less because he was white but sort of acted black......who knows.