Go Back   Political Forums > Economy
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-22-2018, 11:28 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Dude, now you want to change the topic because you don't like being wrong. Either that, or your understanding of your own words is screwed.
Go on believing in supply-side economics and the wisdom of this tax bill. If you still believe in both of these things, you're incorrigibly ignorant and I'll throw in the towel trying to educate you. Keep on getting your economic and statistics education from Fox & Friends and Limbaugh. They've put on on the intellectual plane you're now standing on.

Last edited by finnbow; 02-22-2018 at 11:34 AM.
Old 02-22-2018, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Go on believing in supply-side economics and the wisdom of this tax bill. If you still believe in both of these things, you're incorrigibly ignorant and I'll throw in the towel trying to educate you. Keep on getting your economic and statistics education from Fox & Friends and Limbaugh. They've put on on the intellectual plane you're now standing on.
LOL! This is a transparent attempt to back out of the discussion gracelessly because you've had your ass handed to you. Have a nice day, Mr. Anecdote.
Old 02-22-2018, 01:25 PM

Quote:
LOL! This is a transparent attempt to back out of the discussion gracelessly because you've had your ass handed to you.
Huh. Must have missed where this happened. Your rantings were, as always, roundly dismissed as, well, rantings. Facts are never on your side, Bucko, so why do you bother?
Old 02-22-2018, 02:12 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
LOL! This is a transparent attempt to back out of the discussion gracelessly because you've had your ass handed to you. Have a nice day, Mr. Anecdote.
You're delusional. What you understand about economics and statistics could fit in a shot glass with room enough left for a nice snort.

Last edited by finnbow; 02-22-2018 at 02:16 PM.
Old 02-22-2018, 03:48 PM

Quote:
You're delusional. What you understand about economics and statistics could fit in a shot glass with room enough left for a nice snort.
A shot glass the size of a swimming pool, no doubt.
Old 02-22-2018, 04:05 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
A shot glass the size of a swimming pool, no doubt.
You've demonstrated your complete cluelessness about economics and statistics time and time again. The quicker you realize that Limbaugh and Fox News aren't the fonts of all wisdom, the better off you'll be. In the meantime, you'll continue to amuse us with your clueless sycophancy. The following old adage applies to you in spades: Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt.
Old 02-22-2018, 10:10 PM

Ray Dalio: 70% chance of recession before 2020

I'm sure Whell will call the head of the world's largest hedge fund a "lefty".

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/br...ion-2018-02-22
Old 02-22-2018, 10:31 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post

'Fake News'! (grin)
Old 02-23-2018, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post

I don't know anything about his politics, but this was the same guy who predicted that "the stock markets around the would tank if Trump won". He was dead wrong about that, and has always seemed to be the type of guy who was willing to make bold predictions - it mattered not if they were ultimately correct - in order to keep his company's name in the news.

I'm sure you'll interpret his latest remarks for your own purposes, but I personally would put little stock in his latest comments.
Old 02-23-2018, 09:10 AM

Quote:
You've demonstrated your complete cluelessness about economics and statistics time and time again. The quicker you realize that Limbaugh and Fox News aren't the fonts of all wisdom, the better off you'll be. In the meantime, you'll continue to amuse us with your clueless sycophancy. The following old adage applies to you in spades: Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt.
And you've demonstrated that you just hate not having the last word in a discussion. You must be an absolute joy to be around for an in-person discussion.

You've tried to make the same hollow points above many, many times. I stated many times that I work during the day so my opportunity to listen to radio is pretty limited (though I do experience the joy of visiting here during the day when on break ). Based on your comments, I suspect you listen to Limbaugh far more than I ever could. I've also stated here on a number of occasions that we don't have cable here, so we don't get Fox News. But none of that stops you from your pointless, meaningless commentary.

In other words, you continue to remove all doubt.....ever day....with nearly every post. But please keep it up.