Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Economy

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-20-2012, 05:07 PM

The deficit is going down

The budget deficit is going down under Obama. Yes after all the off budget crap President Cheney kept off the books like a couple of unfunded protracted wars and a prescription drug program were added into the "true deficit" that Muslim, Hitleresqe, Kenyan, commie, fascist, oreo, half breed seems to be lowering the budget deficit just like that hillbilly criminal from Arkensaw did.

Yep the deficit is going down according to the CBO. Notice historically it goes down under Democrats and up under Republicans. There is a reason why. Google the Jude Wanniski "two santa claus" theory. Never mind, I did it for you. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jude_Wanniski

But wait a minute, I know Obama spent money like a drunken sailor, and raised my taxes taxes to pay for it. That sumabitch. I wondered how he did it.

Really So************************t is a censored word here. That would be sosialist.

Oh, the "Alternative Fiscal scenario is if Obama losses to Mittens or that Opus Dei, C street freak Saintorum.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cbo_obama_deficits.jpg (63.1 KB, 35 views)
Old 03-20-2012, 05:37 PM
Admin

I must strenuously object to the Oreo epithet. That word is much worse than calling a brother a mutha fucka.

Other than that, you're right! Bad day for the assholes who've tried their best to tank the economy for their selfish political purposes.

Last edited by bobabode; 03-20-2012 at 05:42 PM.
Old 03-20-2012, 05:45 PM
Admin

Social-ist is censored because ciali-s is contained in the word. Spammers favorite potion.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Social-ist is censored because ciali-s is contained in the word. Spammers favorite potion.
Bwahahah, That is priceless.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I must strenuously object to the Oreo epithet. That word is much worse than calling a brother a mutha fucka.

Other than that, you're right! Bad day for the assholes who've tried their best to tank the economy for their selfish political purposes.
Yeah, oreo is a little over the top. But I heard it on an online interview of potential Mississippi voters who despise Obama. At least I left "darky out.
Old 03-20-2012, 06:14 PM
Area Man

Nooooooo! Make it go away! If the numbers start looking better.......You know what THAT means!

Dave
Old 03-20-2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
The budget deficit is going down under Obama. Yes after all the off budget crap President Cheney kept off the books like a couple of unfunded protracted wars and a prescription drug program were added into the "true deficit" that Muslim, Hitleresqe, Kenyan, commie, fascist, oreo, half breed seems to be lowering the budget deficit just like that hillbilly criminal from Arkensaw did.

Yep the deficit is going down according to the CBO. Notice historically it goes down under Democrats and up under Republicans. There is a reason why. Google the Jude Wanniski "two santa claus" theory. Never mind, I did it for you. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jude_Wanniski

But wait a minute, I know Obama spent money like a drunken sailor, and raised my taxes taxes to pay for it. That sumabitch. I wondered how he did it.

Really So************************t is a censored word here. That would be sosialist.

Oh, the "Alternative Fiscal scenario is if Obama losses to Mittens or that Opus Dei, C street freak Saintorum.
Interesting graph, do you have a link?

Chas
Old 03-20-2012, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Interesting graph, do you have a link?

Chas
I got it of a comments post somewhere. It is on the OMB's website. I made sure it was real.

Found the link. http://bobcesca.com/blog-archives/20...t-deficit.html
Old 03-20-2012, 07:44 PM

Crushing the Budget Deficit:

CBO says Obama's latest budget would add $3.5 trillion in deficits through 2022

By Erik Wasson - 03/16/12 10:09 AM ET

President Obama’s 2013 budget would add $3.5 trillion to annual deficits through 2022, according to a new estimate from the Congressional Budget Office (CBO).

It also would raise the deficit next year by $365 billion, according to the nonpartisan office.

The CBO estimate is in sharp contrast to White House claims last month that the Obama budget would reduce deficits by $3.2 trillion over the next decade.

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-mone...cits-cbo-finds

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-mone...cits-cbo-finds
Old 03-21-2012, 07:51 AM
Resident octogenarian

That's OK Paul Ryan's proposal will increase the deficit by 4 trillion. Oh but it will give the Koch brothers a really big tax break.