Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-12-2014, 11:40 PM
Admin

Irony defined, 427 won't read one page and debate an issue but suggests that the OP watch an hour long video.
Old 03-13-2014, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Irony defined, 427 won't read one page and debate an issue but suggests that the OP watch an hour long video.
Damn near 2 hours. I packed it in after about 20 minutes. The guy was just lyin' his ass off.

John
Old 03-13-2014, 07:20 AM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Hypocrisy defined, 427 won't read one page and debate an issue but suggests that the OP watch an hour long video.
Fixed it for ya.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 03-13-2014, 07:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
Damn near 2 hours. I packed it in after about 20 minutes. The guy was just lyin' his ass off.

John
Lies, Really?

I also said one should advance the vid to get to a more intelligent protest population at the park. Kind of funny though no one was able to blow holes in his argument. The ones that were not totally brainwashed and had a dialoge found that they have more in common and in agreement.

So since he was lying so much then you will not have trouble saying where. Be specific please.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:40 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigerik View Post
Excellent article, packed with truth that escapes of the slow witted of this world. Libertarianism is all about creating an environment where the snake oil salesmen, con men, rip-off artists and aspiring plantation masters no longer have to fear direct legal retribution for their sociopathic malfeasance.

They think this is "Freedom". Of course they are wrong. It is nothing more than crime legalized by the criminals themselves. It's only "freedom" if you're a criminal. The most glaring fact they refuse to see is that their movement was designed by said snake oil salesmen, con men, rip-off artists and aspiring plantation masters;

Ladies and Gentlemen I refer you to Chuck-n-Daves Travelling Circus, featuring the Fat Wizard, Mitt the Outsourcer, Captain Paranoid and the Ditz of Denali.

Musical Entertainment provided by "Reverend Rightwing Whacko" opening for "The Draft Dodger of Detroit" who shall regale us with tunes from his latest his latest album, "Pedophile with a Gun Fetish".

Come one, Come All, Enjoy the Show! (With a gracious nod to P.T. Barnum)

Have a nice day,
Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 03-13-2014 at 07:44 AM.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:51 AM
Area Man

You can listen to the Michigander asshole in the cowboy hat all you want.

At the moment we still have free artistic choice. Until Tailgunner Darryl forms a new HUAC and finds certain songs "subversive" and damaging to the wholesome purity of the RNC approved True Patriot thought process, that is.

So..............

I prefer the gentleman from California;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gr1eGEoARCw

Dave
Old 03-13-2014, 07:52 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
Excellent article, packed with truth that escapes of the slow witted of this world. Libertarianism is all about creating an environment where the snake oil salesmen, con men, rip-off artists and aspiring plantation masters no longer have to fear direct legal retribution for their sociopathic malfeasance.

They think this is "Freedom". Of course they are wrong. It is nothing more than crime legalized by the criminals themselves. It's only "freedom" if you're a criminal. The most glaring fact they refuse to see is that their movement was designed by said snake oil salesmen, con men, rip-off artists and aspiring plantation masters;

Ladies and Gentlemen I refer you to Chuck-n-Daves Travelling Circus, featuring the Fat Wizard, Mitt the Outsourcer, Captain Paranoid and the Ditz of Denali.

Musical Entertainment provided by "Reverend Rightwing Whacko" opening for "The Draft Dodger of Detroit" who shall regale us with tunes from his latest his latest album, "Pedophile with a Gun Fetish".

Come one, Come All, Enjoy the Show! (With a gracious nod to P.T. Barnum)

Have a nice day,
Dave
Perfect!

Allow me to suggest as a musical coda, a little Brain Salad Surgery:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_zo0FiNheI
Old 03-13-2014, 07:54 AM

Trump and Romney...self-made men......whatever.

Mitt's father that was a self-made man....or one that used the opportunity that America provided to make millions. He also was a man whose car company employed hard working Americans.

Mitt is an outsourcer carried income sort of man who was born into wealth.
Old 03-13-2014, 07:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
I didn't read the article. I said I stopped at his first fact which is not fact. No need to go further.

BWAAAAAAAHAHAH!!! You're the William Jennings Bryan of PoliticalChat. Darrow says to Bryan, "Have you actually read any of Darwin?" Bryan, "I have no interest in the blasphemies of that Godless book!"

4-2-7, self-proclaimed forum ignoramus.

Most important of the 3 to me is number 3. If you live in Love's Canal, Harrisburg PA, the Gulf Coast, Libby Montana, Kingston Tennessee, Prince William Sound, Picher Oklahoma, or our local little environmental nightmare town...Lisle, IL home of Lockformer...hey! Listen to the von Mieses addicts and quitcher bitchin', call the newspapers, hire a lawyer, and stop buying their product. The corporatists don't want bad publicity...they don't want to be sued...they don't want to lose your business!!!!!!!! Exercise your rights as Americans rather than depending on the government.

Thanks Dr. Paul...go fuck yourself.

If there were as many brain dead libertarians as their are brain dead ultra-conservatives in this country, we'd be in even worse trouble.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 03-13-2014 at 08:21 AM.
Old 03-13-2014, 08:03 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
Trump and Romney...self-made men......whatever.

Mitt's father that was a self-made man....or one that used the opportunity that America provided to make millions. He also was a man whose car company employed hard working Americans.

Mitt is an outsourcer carried income sort of man who was born into wealth.
Hey, there are thousands of Mexican and Chinese workers who owe their peasant wage lifestyle to that man! Think of all the bankruptcy attorneys and foreclosure auctioneers in de-industrialized towns across this great land who owe their fortunes to Mitt!

Ferfuksake, have the decency to give credit where credit is due, Robbin!

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 03-13-2014 at 08:12 AM.