We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-19-2019, 10:04 PM
Admin

Liberty University and The Poolboy

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/pol...231717833.html

rotflmao…
Old 09-09-2019, 08:32 AM

Someone’s Gotta Tell the Freakin’ Truth’: Jerry Falwell’s Aides Break Their Silence
More than two dozen current and former Liberty University officials describe a culture of fear and self-dealing at the largest Christian college in the world.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...y-loans-227914

Not a huge surprise that this pig is as sick as Donny and Jim Jones. Why do people follow these sick bastards?
Old 09-09-2019, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Samantha Bee is on this case.

Can’t un-hear: Michael Cohen saying “The evangelicals are kinkier than Tom Arnold.”

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U4f1q41LtUk
Old 09-10-2019, 05:44 PM

New Photos Emerge of Falwell at Miami Nightclub
Owner of Miami nightlife website finds additional images rebutting Jerry Falwell Jr.’s claims of photoshopping.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/st...s-miami-228054

Hypocrisy unlimited.
Old 03-24-2020, 12:19 PM

I work for Liberty University. Jerry Falwell Jr. is taking an extreme path that threatens lives.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/relig...g-coronavirus/

Quote:
Jerry Falwell, Jr. is about to make a terrible mistake.

It’s time for the Liberty University Board to stop him and shut the campus down before it's too late.

Although Virginia Governor Ralph Northam’s ban on gatherings of more than 100 people forced Falwell to cancel residential classes at Liberty University, the campus remains open, with students set to return to dorms early next week either to live out the semester or to clean out their rooms.

“As you may know,” a notice on the Liberty website states, “the University has decided to move most classes to a digital format and to allow students the choice to return to campus after Spring Break or stay home and complete their classes remotely.”

This decision runs contrary to the three other residential schools in our area who have closed their dorms, allowing only those with nowhere else to go to remain.

Faculty and staff are also required to report, despite the fact that telecommuting options are readily available. As a Liberty faculty member, I have been told that my colleagues and I must conduct our classes from our offices, even though that instruction is now being delivered virtually. We are also expected to hold office hours and welcome students for face-to-face interaction.

This as the window for “flattening the curve” of the outbreak is closing.

This foolhardy decision tracks Falwell’s conspiratorial thinking about COVID-19 and smacks of defiance.

He has repeatedly made clear that he canceled residential classes for legal, not moral, reasons. In fact, his public comments on the pandemic have manifested bravado, self-congratulation, and callousness in the extreme, as he even this week on the Todd Starnes radio show spewed far-fetched, unsubstantiated, and misleading information about the coronavirus outbreak.
Sigh.
Old 03-24-2020, 05:33 PM

Falwell Misled Me on Reopening Liberty University, City Manager Says

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jerry-...y-manager-says

Is anyone surprised?
Old 03-29-2020, 08:00 PM

The churches that have 'gone bad' are referred to as the 'apostasy' in the Christian bible.

Preachers gone bad are 'apostates'.

God knew it was going to happen.
Old 04-14-2020, 10:18 PM

Student files class-action lawsuit against Liberty University over coronavirus response

https://thehill.com/regulation/court...niversity-over

Quote:
A student has filed a class-action lawsuit against Liberty University over the school's response to the coronavirus crisis, seeking refunds of thousands of dollars of tuition paid for the spring semester.

A plaintiff identified only as "Student A," citing a fear of retaliation and harassment, accuses the school and its president, Jerry Falwell Jr., of downplaying the crisis and refusing to refund fees for services that are no longer available.

"Liberty University is, in a very real sense, profiting from the COVID-19 pandemic—keeping its campus and campus services ‘open’ as a pretext to retain Plaintiff’s and the other Class members’ room, board and campus fees, despite no longer having to incur the full cost of providing those services, all the while putting students’ finances and health at risk," the student's lawsuit reads.
Would be great to see this move forward, with lots of students signing on. Most of them are pretty will brainwashed, so I won't get my hopes up.
Old 05-02-2020, 02:41 AM
Area Man

An ex-girlfriend works for Liberty University...……

That's all I need to know about how well those jerkoffs screen their employees.

For two-three years after she married some other dude, she sent me nude stills and videos of herself with various objects......Praise Jesus. Tried to get me to go out there and get a hotel room so she could sneak over, Glory be to God.

He's retired Navy, a staunch Republican, whacko conspiracy theorist and Holy Roller who takes her to swingers parties and watches other people do her. Can I get a Halleluiah?
Old 06-09-2020, 05:23 PM

Black Liberty University Staffers Resign Over Jerry Falwell Jr.’s Racist Conduct
EN MASSE
At least three employees have quit the evangelical school and sounded off about Falwell and the school’s long-standing issues with “racism, prejudice, and discrimination.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/black-...racist-conduct

Donny Junior, Falwell Junior - what is it about entitled Juniors that makes them so repugnant?