Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-30-2016, 09:56 AM
Abby Normal

Unbelievable

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...te_house_watch

"The tables have turned in this week’s White House Watch. After trailing Hillary Clinton by five points for the prior two weeks, Donald Trump has now taken a four-point lead."

Seems to me, I am not alone. I just have a hard time stomaching Hillary... personally I am not ready to embrace Trump but I sure understand those that do. If he keeps being an adult he could win this.... Just a few idiot remarks and he'll slid again though.

Hillary IS the worst candidate ever put forth, in my lifetime. And she comes with Bill! Strike two. Can she work out a walk? We know she can't hit.
Old 06-30-2016, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post

"The tables have turned in this week’s White House Watch. After trailing Hillary Clinton by five points for the prior two weeks, Donald Trump has now taken a four-point lead."

Seems to me, I am not alone. I just have a hard time stomaching Hillary... personally I am not ready to embrace Trump but I sure understand those that do. If he keeps being an adult he could win this.... Just a few idiot remarks and he'll slid again though.

Hillary IS the worst candidate ever put forth, in my lifetime. And she comes with Bill! Strike two. Can she work out a walk? We know she can't hit.
Rasmussen is a Republican pollster and had the worst record of any of the major pollsters during the primaries. Carry on.
Old 06-30-2016, 10:05 AM
Ready

I told Rasmussen 'liberal, Democrat, Hillary' when they called a couple of weeks ago. Bet they don't call back....
Old 06-30-2016, 10:27 AM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
Rasmussen is a Republican pollster and had the worst record of any of the major pollsters during the primaries. Carry on.
Ayup. Skews heavily to the right.
Old 06-30-2016, 10:28 AM
Admin

Quote:

A little Pepto-Bismol might help with that. She doesn't need to hit, she's got Liz Warren and Pres. Obama subbing in.

Last edited by bobabode; 06-30-2016 at 10:31 AM.
Old 06-30-2016, 10:30 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post

Carry on with what?
Old 06-30-2016, 10:33 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
A little Pepto-Bismol might help with that.
I hope so.

After I posted this I found a CNN poll also released today with Hill up 5. That makes much better sense.

Honest Bob and I have been telling everyone I know, think of the Court. In the end, it is the most important determiner of my grand-kids futures in his country and I am no regressive.
Old 06-30-2016, 10:41 AM

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-5491.html
Old 06-30-2016, 10:42 AM
Admin

Quote:
I hope so.

After I posted this I found a CNN poll also released today with Hill up 5. That makes much better sense.

Honest Bob and I have been telling everyone I know, think of the Court. In the end, it is the most important determiner of my grand-kids futures in his country and I am no regressive.
It's all about the USSC for me. We haven't had a liberal leaning court since the 70's.

Shit, I'd vote for Lizzie Borden if she was a democrat.
Old 06-30-2016, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
It's all about the USSC for me. We haven't had a liberal leaning court since the 70's.

Shit, I'd vote for Lizzie Borden if she was a democrat.
You already have.