Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-20-2023, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
I know its far fetched but can be done since he travels in his own plane. A very short hop to Cuba, under 100 miles but his pilots need to be in on the plot. Perhaps the Secret Service has already thought of it and his pilots are well vetted, or their own piloting the plane.

Wishful thinking on my part though.
The Secret Service isn't joined at the hip to DJT 24/7. I posted a scenario a long while back where a black, unmarked helicopter sweeps in low over the waves to Gag-a-Lago. It lands just long enough for one passenger to climb aboard then goes back out the way it came. From there it's easy to lose track of that lone passenger.
Old 07-20-2023, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
The Secret Service isn't joined at the hip to DJT 24/7. I posted a scenario a long while back where a black, unmarked helicopter sweeps in low over the waves to Gag-a-Lago. It lands just long enough for one passenger to climb aboard then goes back out the way it came. From there it's easy to lose track of that lone passenger.
Pushed out to drop into the Atlantic and disappear.
Old 08-01-2023, 07:19 PM
Admin

Finally. The Orange Turd was indicted today in Washington DC for his crimes on Jan. 6th. The Grand Jury has spoken and herr D'Rumpf will have to answer in court for his despicable behavior.

Lock Him Up!
Old 08-01-2023, 09:11 PM

Quote:
Attorney John Lauro, who joined Trump’s legal team in July, called the indictment against the former president “an attack on free speech and political advocacy,” adding that their defense will focus on accusing the current administration of trying to interfere with the 2024 election by targeting the GOP front-runner.
So the defense is not defending the accused but rather attack the current administration. Works with MAGAts and Faux, but not in a court of law.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...RHQWQ72UHV4KBM
Old 08-01-2023, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Finally. The Orange Turd was indicted today in Washington DC for his crimes on Jan. 6th. The Grand Jury has spoken and herr D'Rumpf will have to answer in court for his despicable behavior.

Lock Him Up!
His co-conspirators will be going wild by now wondering when the other shoe is going to drop...
on them.
Old 08-02-2023, 06:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post

Lock Him Up!
Yes sir, absolutely.

But the indictment got me thinking about something I saw a while ago on youtube. It involves the conviction and sentencing of an insurrectionist named Guy Reffitt to seven years in federal prison for his actions at the riot. He's a member of some fucked up Texas based militia outfit, and the asshole is going to prison for seven years because he carried a firearm onto the Capitol grounds, and rejected a plea bargain that probably would have shaved a couple of years off his sentence. So this shitbag's family was interviewed after his conviction. His wife is an obvious MAGA asshole. But the kids, particularly the son
are a different story. The daughters are pissed off that their father is going to prison while Trump is running for a second term. But the son, who ratted out his traitorous head case old man to the FBI, is just remarkable. Check it out...it's worth it...somehow these parents, fucked up as they are, may have done something right with their kids. I say "may have" because in my career I have had a number of clients who had absolute worthless shit parents, and turned out pretty goddamn good.

Son who turned his Capitol rioter father in, reacts to his sentencing

PS - These may be the most physically beautiful children in one family in the history of the Republic.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 08-02-2023 at 09:47 AM.
Old 08-02-2023, 08:38 AM
Banned

OK...this one last thing from youtube...in the first three minutes of this youtube, this is Nicole Wallace (be still my beating heart) and Andrew Weissmann simultaneously coming to the conclusion that Trump's totally neurotic, delusional obsession with Hillary Clinton is an arguable reason for how he has ended up so fucked up and in so much trouble.

Hillary emails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Ike Bana; 08-02-2023 at 09:48 AM.
Old 08-02-2023, 09:12 AM

I think it started with Barack Obama at the White House Correspondents Dinner.
Old 08-02-2023, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Which was a direct response to Trump's birther scam. Incredible isn't it, he first ran a scam that Obama was not qualified to be president not being born on US soil and then yet another scam that Biden actually lost. In both instances, he was presented with ample proof, yet he chose to ignore and persist with his scam. A con man from the very beginning, even after entering politics. He may not get convicted or imprisoned, but he sure as hell will be tarred and feathered permanently.
Old 08-02-2023, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Trump sure can dish it out, can't take it.