Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 07-12-2014, 06:28 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
We have a right to know who is making donations to political causes. It's that fucking simple.

Old 07-12-2014, 06:31 PM
Admin

Here's a link for you Jim. Do some research, would ya? That snarky tea party pablum that you guys like to slurp down is mostly lies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/501c4#501.28c.29.284.29
Old 07-12-2014, 06:33 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Its amusing to see that you believe reminding you of one of your own posts is being "part of the problem".
What's amusing is the way you are trying to ignore the fact that your boy Bush lost 22 million emails.

http://crooksandliars.com/2014/06/is...oss-22-million
Old 07-12-2014, 06:35 PM
Persona non grata

TWENTY TWO MILLION missing emails.

Old 07-12-2014, 06:46 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
What's amusing is the way you are trying to ignore the fact that your boy Bush lost 22 million emails.

I fear you're wasting your breath with these parsin' dodgers Tom. The don't want to honestly debate the issues. The only thing they want to do is stick their fingers in their ears and shout the latest nincompoop lines they read at TownHalltipsheets.com. Frack 'em .

I'm watching 'Bound For Glory' and sipping a little KSBW after a memorial service for an old friend of ours, I don't have time for this shit .
Old 07-12-2014, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I fear you're wasting your breath with these parsin' dodgers Tom. The don't want to honestly debate the issues. The only thing they want to do is stick their fingers in their ears and shout the latest nincompoop lines they read at TownHalltipsheets.com. Frack 'em .

I'm watching 'Bound For Glory' and sipping a little KSBW after a memorial service for an old friend of ours, I don't have time for this shit .
Sad to hear of your loss. Sounds like a double is called for.

Barney
Old 07-12-2014, 07:06 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

I think it's silly to defend the IRS on a partisan basis without knowing the facts. Whether or not Dubya also did it is immaterial. I worked long enough in the headquarters of 3 Federal agencies that I'm delighted whenever a political hack takes it in the keister. I'll reserve judgment on the IRS issue until the facts are known, as the two judges seem to be doing.
Old 07-12-2014, 08:12 PM

If feel 100% safe in believing this is all nonsense distractions. Facts still remains the IRS is tasked with finding cheats. Understaffed underfunded and all. Then add groups who main claim to fame is not paying taxes. Hell ya check them out I say.

Also it is shown that their attention was spread on both sides of the isle. So for me this all a one sided argument just for firing up the Sheeple.

Barney
Old 07-12-2014, 08:16 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
If feel 100% safe in believing this is all nonsense distractions. Facts still remains the IRS is tasked with finding cheats. Understaffed underfunded and all. Then add groups who main claim to fame is not paying taxes. Hell ya check them out I say.

Also it is shown that their attention was spread on both sides of the isle. So for me this all a one sided argument just for firing up the Sheeple.

Barney
I don't have a hard time believing that some political suck-up wannabee would tilt her investigative efforts in favor of the Dems when Obama is President. If that's all it is, it happens every day in every Federal agency. I have a harder time believing that Obama was complicit in this behavior.
Old 07-12-2014, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
I don't have a hard time believing that some political suck-up wannabee would tilt her investigative efforts in favor of the Dems when Obama is President. If that's all it is, it happens every day in every Federal agency. I have a harder time believing that Obama was complicit in this behavior.
A BIG +one!

Without it going to the top there really is not point of all the attention. That is the argument, is it not in alluding to the oval office pulling strings all along.

Barney