Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > History
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-24-2019, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by love4peace View Post
i didn't know until now ..i just checked the link , i wish that it was a complete built base in our terrotory.. not for the economy..but for you independence at work .
other thing is that , the american base will make the americans pay taxes ?? that will be inconvinient but as much as it takes for Peace .. then it shall be there is a one.
We The People don't have much influence on how our tax money gets spent, so don't worry about raising our taxes.

Your ethics about not doing it for the money are commendable.

I would like to point out something, Love4Peace. Your screen name doesn't really match what you're advocating.

It seems to me, that the more followers of Islam the USA kills, that many more will become radicalized or at least bear some kind of resentment.

Maybe I'm just cynical.
Old 10-24-2019, 08:43 AM

Think the actions of the last week or so may have created a few new radicalized against the USA? Displaced feeling alone and losing everything might just do it.
Old 10-24-2019, 10:07 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to love4peace
Exclamation oh oh wait !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigElCat View Post
We The People don't have much influence on how our tax money gets spent, so don't worry about raising our taxes.

Your ethics about not doing it for the money are commendable.

I would like to point out something, Love4Peace. Your screen name doesn't really match what you're advocating.

It seems to me, that the more followers of Islam the USA kills, that many more will become radicalized or at least bear some kind of resentment.

Maybe I'm just cynical.
but i'm not muslim .. and i just told facts ... you went too far man.
all i meant is tiding the relations .
Old 10-24-2019, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oerets View Post
Think the actions of the last week or so may have created a few new radicalized against the USA? Displaced feeling alone and losing everything might just do it.
well , what happened last week ?
Old 10-24-2019, 11:58 AM

the benefit of American Military base

Just a correction for the post 21, we the people do have a say in how our taxes are spent. There is a mandate that public money spent must go through a process that includes public input. Public input happens in a variety of ways, some more subtle than others.
Old 10-24-2019, 01:44 PM

Red face stay Proud to be an American !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbara View Post
Just a correction for the post 21, we the people do have a say in how our taxes are spent. There is a mandate that public money spent must go through a process that includes public input. Public input happens in a variety of ways, some more subtle than others.
in my country we get the informations
this time , the American Justice Departement sent a Mandate of a Media Guy called "Nabil Karwi" , he tried to be a President in presidential elections,
how ?? we paid extra heavy taxes as store owners we got millions to pay or Jail .
banks became heavy loaded with clients ...after 4 months the american justice departement posted papers of this guy "Nabil Karwi" and said about "a hustler " in it's reports .
the man tried to be elected as president and he got 15% second in the race after 18% for the other guy currently "Kais Said".
people were about to rage
Nabil Karwi from the jail said:"i will put the half of the population in prison"
well that means ??
thanks to the US Justice Departement first , this means i owe the USA a lot of great services as a civilian from here .
surely working together shall protect my country & you get positive benefits from that too.
that was the nobelest thing ever happened proved the american justice & y'all americans shall be So Proud.

You saved My Country
Old 10-24-2019, 01:51 PM

Old 10-24-2019, 01:54 PM

Old 10-24-2019, 01:54 PM

Old 10-24-2019, 02:02 PM

the Guy on the Left disobeyed the Law , "Nabil Karoui" , US Justice Departement posted papers related to that criminal , related to "Lobbying" , more taxes on my country while we are still developping ... means this guy's strategy is making from us "dying from hunger" so all the taxes will get paid .
this guy Nabil Karoui can't give back all this money to the United States .
he works with italian Mafia & promiced that the half of population will be in prison or blood will be shed.

Tags
military