Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-04-2015, 10:41 PM
Banned

4 Students Arrested in Northern California, Suspected of Plotting Killings in High Sc

Society of the last 30 years raised some whacked out kids. ALL these shootings are from an age group of 30 years old and down. Right about the time parents made their kids stay inside and shove them in front of video games, TV, and computers. All the while feeding them psychotropics because they might just be a little fidgety in class.

4 Students Arrested in Northern California, Suspected of Plotting Killings in High School

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/05/us...gh-school.html
Old 10-05-2015, 12:20 AM
Ready

427, why do you draw wrong conclusions from everything?

I suspect it's because you can't get people to pay attention to you by being right.

I pointed out you were right-as-hell about the Grand Mufti. But i didn't mention a thing I noticed about your post there--no one replied to it at all. I bet you noticed that too.
Old 10-05-2015, 12:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
427, why do you draw wrong conclusions from everything?

I suspect it's because you can't get people to pay attention to you by being right.

I pointed out you were right-as-hell about the Grand Mufti. But i didn't mention a thing I noticed about your post there--no one replied to it at all. I bet you noticed that too.
I don't know what your talking about Don?

As far as all these youths going nuts it's something that has happened in the last thirty years or so. Come on we didn't even think about doing this stuff when we where young. Hell I was living in San Mateo CA growing up, a populated city, we had tons of acsess to guns, every other friends dad had a glass gun case with 20 or so guns. They where not locked up and the ammo was there to, we just didnt think about killing anyone let alone touching the guns.

BTW did I mention we where always fucked up drunk and stoned......still we didn;t touch the guns.
Old 10-05-2015, 08:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4-2-7 View Post
Society of the last 30 years raised some whacked out kids. ALL these shootings are from an age group of 30 years old and down. Right about the time parents made their kids stay inside and shove them in front of video games, TV, and computers. All the while feeding them psychotropics because they might just be a little fidgety in class.
Well all-righty then! 5 below provides us with his tidy summary of why we have so many outsider kids and why they choose to shoot-up classroms when the rage at having not being included goes spilling out over the top. It's the internet and Ritalin.

If it weren't so stunningly simplistic, nauseatingly ignorant and straight out of FOX/EIB I'd be ROTFLMAO.

PS - if one is not a NYT subscriber, one is not provided access to this article through the NYT link.

PSS - maybe the primary reason why we should be concerned about this sort of thing is that the youngsters involved have FREE ACCESS TO MOMMY'S AND/OR DADDY'S FUCKING ARSENAL OF HANDGUNS AND ASSAULT WEAPONS.

Mr. Klebold, "What are you guys doing down there?"
Dylaln, "Just making a propane bomb dad."
Mr. Klebod, "OK, don't leave a mess."

Last edited by Ike Bana; 10-05-2015 at 08:19 AM.
Old 10-05-2015, 08:35 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Well all-righty then! 5 below provides us with his tidy summary of why we have so many outsider kids and why they choose to shoot-up classroms when the rage at having not being included goes spilling out over the top. It's the internet and Ritalin.

If it weren't so stunningly simplistic, nauseatingly ignorant and straight out of FOX/EIB I'd be ROTFLMAO.

PS - if one is not a NYT subscriber, one is not provided access to this article through the NYT link.

PSS - maybe the primary reason why we should be concerned about this sort of thing is that the youngsters involved have FREE ACCESS TO MOMMY'S AND/OR DADDY'S FUCKING ARSENAL OF HANDGUNS AND ASSAULT WEAPONS.

Mr. Klebold, "What are you guys doing down there?"
Dylaln, "Just making a propane bomb dad."
Mr. Klebod, "OK, don't leave a mess."
Bored and desperate for entertainment last night I watched an Alex Jones clip that fits -5s take on the whole thing like a glove.......

Only he also blamed "fluoridation", a sinister conspiracy hatched by the psychiatry profession in the 1880s and covert CIA mind control operations in the public elementary schools using "....a derivative of sarin gas designed by the Nazis....".

Jesus Christ the kiddies have been totally fucked nine ways from Sunday since the Hayes administration............

Hoo, BOY!
Old 10-05-2015, 08:53 AM
Ready

Quote:
I don't know what your talking about Don?
Of course you don't.
Old 10-05-2015, 08:55 AM
Banned

Don't watch Alex Jones

Had this opinoin longer than I'v had a computer or cable news.

Something is not right when we isolate kids in their developmental years. They do not learn compromising and interaction with others of all ages. They have no social skills or learn that others have authority in their life and respect others.
Old 10-05-2015, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Don't watch Alex Jones

Had this opinoin longer than I'v had a computer or cable news.

Something is not right when we isolate kids in their developmental years. They do not learn compromising and interaction with others of all ages. They have no social skills or learn that others have authority in their life and respect others.
An indirect self analysis or simply delusional? Hate kids too?
Old 10-05-2015, 11:11 AM

Quote:
See, this is what you do with pretty much every issue, Dan. You take a set of facts or phenomena that exist to some degree in society, exaggerate and distort them in the most negative way possible and then generalize them to society as a whole or to a segment of society, "Libtards" for example, that you wish to demonize.

Let me ask you, do you know one person who was forced to stay inside, medicated with psychotropic drugs and limited to the sorts of vicarious stimulation you describe? Or, if not, do you know one parent who did that to their kid?
Old 10-05-2015, 11:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
See, this is what you do with pretty much every issue, Dan. You take a set of facts or phenomena that exist to some degree in society, exaggerate and distort them in the most negative way possible and then generalize them to society as a whole or to a segment of society, "Libtards" for example, that you wish to demonize.

Let me ask you, do you know one person who was forced to stay inside, medicated with psychotropic drugs and limited to the sorts of vicarious stimulation you describe? Or, if not, do you know one parent who did that to their kid?
My climical experience suggests that a frequent battle is getting a kid's nose out of the computer or tablet, and out into the sunshine and fresh air.