Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-23-2012, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
What I thought was particularly interesting was the way the interviewer was nodding his head in agreement and saying "uh huh" in response to the comments.
As I said in the other thread about this, my son-in-law's from Lubbock. The judge is pretty typical of that town. Lyle Lovett, on the other hand........

John
Old 08-23-2012, 10:03 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Crazy doesn't seem to be a disqualifier in GOP circles. In fact, it seems very appealing to their base. You can bet that there are thousands of folks around there who nod there collective heads at this treasonous drivel. In today's GOP, moderation is the unforgivable sin.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:11 AM
Loyal Opposition

I merged the two Judge Head threads, although there seems to be a never-ending number of lunatics who will provide us with plenty of material for new threads.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 08-23-2012, 10:47 AM
Resident octogenarian

So if the woman comes to term despite warnings from her doctor that such an act will be fatal will the good sherriff execute the child for murder?

Why can't politicians stick to politics and leave the practice of medicine to those trained in the art? Recently the British denied a man's petition to permit him aisded suicide. Maybe if some of them spent some time in constant agony they might just think for a change.

What people do to or with their own bodies is no one else's damn business.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
So if the woman comes to term despite warnings from her doctor that such an act will be fatal will the good sherriff execute the child for murder?

Why can't politicians stick to politics and leave the practice of medicine to those trained in the art? Recently the British denied a man's petition to permit him aisded suicide. Maybe if some of them spent some time in constant agony they might just think for a change.

What people do to or with their own bodies is no one else's damn business.
It is when they become so depraved they need to shove screwdrivers down their dicks to get a nut and then sue the screwdriver manufacturer when their junk gets tore up.
Old 08-23-2012, 11:48 AM

This guy is smart...I am assuming a lawyer who went to law school and passed the bar...although I know that is not always a requirement for an elected judge (?)...
anyway he knows some people will buy his story. This is what is exactly wrong with the GOP. Educated men acting like buffoons to get the non-college white vote.
Old 08-23-2012, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
This guy is smart...I am assuming a lawyer who went to law school and passed the bar...although I know that is not always a requirement for an elected judge (?)...
anyway he knows some people will buy his story. This is what is exactly wrong with the GOP. Educated men acting like buffoons to get the non-college white vote.
A lot of the educated men aren't acting. They genuinely believe this crap. I learned that debating politics on the aviation board. Almost all of them were Republican doctors, lawyers, and small business owners. They are holed up with assault rifles and ammo and their knees are knocking. In the meantime they scream lower taxes, lower interest rates, lower, Lower, LOWER!

I have no respect for rich people anymore. Not a bit. They have a propensity to be just as dumb as anyone. Why workers think rich people should have even more money and a concomitant greater political voice just blows my mind. You have to think pretty little of yourself to let someone like el Rushbo lead you around by the reins.
Old 08-23-2012, 01:39 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by icenine View Post
I might be wrong, and I am too lazy to look it up, but I don't believe that this type of judge sits in court. It appears that he is essentially a county commissioner, holding a political office rather than an actual judicial one. In other words, I doubt that he is a lawyer, and without further evidence, I don't want to claim him.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 08-23-2012, 02:04 PM

so let me see if I understand.. after the country reelects Prez Obama then the people are going to rise up, kill the president and presumably his cabinet. then the UN will take over?
wonder how long till the masses down here in Fl find out! wonder if my taxes are fixin to go up?
Old 08-23-2012, 02:07 PM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

No, just cede from the union

Pete