Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-22-2023, 06:05 PM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroJunk View Post
Scary thing is that you actually believe that.
See how it goes. We believe nothing you say, and you believe nothing we say. Leaves us with damn little to actually discuss. Total waste of time, actually. Who needs this?
Old 04-22-2023, 06:33 PM

Guys, we've gotten sucked in to feeding the troll again.
Aaa one an aaa two

Trollin' trollin' trollin'
You can't stop me trollin'
Nothin' ever gets through trollhide!
Come on, dispute me,
Utterly refute me,
I'll swing that ol' tarbrush high and wide.
All your calculation
Facts and information
Don't make no impression--trollhide!

Never admit error,
Stand my ground forever
It's my super-power, trollhide!
Take lies as gospel
'Cause it makes 'em hostile,
If they're uncovered let them slide,
Misinformation
Mixed with obfuscation,
Endless disputation, trollhide!

Egg 'em on, whip 'em up,
Mess 'em up, fake 'em out,
Egg 'em on, fake 'em out, trollhide!
Set 'em up, reel 'em in,
Ride 'em hard, get 'em hot,
Let 'em bitch, trollhide!
Never admit error,
Stand my ground forever
It's my super-power, trollhide!
Take lies as gospel
'Cause it makes 'em hostile,
If they're uncovered let them slide,
Misinformation
Mixed with obfuscation,
Endless disputation, trollhide!

Time to update my IGNORE LIST
Old 04-22-2023, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
See how it goes. We believe nothing you say, and you believe nothing we say. Leaves us with damn little to actually discuss. Total waste of time, actually. Who needs this?
Nobody I suppose. But, at least I found RickyE M, who is even dumber than Bob. That is good news.
Old 04-22-2023, 10:35 PM
Ready

Rick's actually smart, and even better, he's a great guy. I'm glad to know him as much as I do.
Old 04-23-2023, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
Rick's actually smart, and even better, he's a great guy. I'm glad to know him as much as I do.
Thanks. How smart am I? Smart enough to be baited by a TROLL I am
Old 04-23-2023, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
Thanks. How smart am I? Smart enough to be baited by a TROLL I am
Troll ?

That is so original I am just overwhelmed.

The problem I have with most on here other than Rajoo is that I will tell you what I believe and why.

The rest of you cut and paste some BS .
Old 04-23-2023, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Troll ?

That is so original I am just overwhelmed.

The problem I have with most on here other than Rajoo is that I will tell you what I believe and why.

The rest of you cut and paste some BS .
Bit short on that imo. You have claimed that Biden (father and son) are corrupt without offering any tangible proof. Ukraine and laptop works on the Faux viewers, but not here where we are better informed.

You have also not even attempted to justify voting for Trump. Even if you overlook his impeachments, insurrection and theft of classified documents, etc. since he has not yet been convicted of any of these, does it occur to you that this man is ill tempered and ill equipped to govern. He cannot even put a credible cabinet in place. One thing I will always remember about this guy is that after being handed two incredibly effective vaccines and inheriting a very capable Public Health Service team, he still blew and how. He was a slam dunk for reelection, all he had to do was step aside and let the experts take over and manage a pandemic that the entire world had no experience dealing with. And what did he do? Grandstand, debunk, surround himself with quacks and fight with his own government's experts and worst of all cause innumerable deaths by debunking masks and vaccines.

This guy deserves to spend rest of his life living in a dungeon, not occupy the White House once again.
Old 04-23-2023, 12:40 PM

Quote:
I'm thinking Merrick Garland , or however you spell his name.

The proof is overwhelming.

Really, once you decide right and wrong by who you want to be President ?

Have you ever considered that Hunter Biden is absolutely useless to anybody without his father's name you will understand grifting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigElCat View Post
Don't over look the possibility that 'they' use blackmail, and coercion to leverage politicians. And that's why Hunter hasn't been prosecuted within the legal system.
These two comments deserve a response. Approximately, this country is 40% Rep, 40% Dem and 20% independents. So shouldn't one expect a similar distribution in our Federal government? So if cases are indeed being squashed, wouldn't there be leaks? Whistleblowers? Know any media on either side that would turn down a scoop? No amount of money will ever stop them.

So please, enough of these conspiracies. If there is a case to be made by the JD, they will. Its their sworn responsibility. One leak to the media and their careers will be down the drain and since a lot of them are also attorneys, they also worry about their licenses.

Yes, corrupt officials can be found everywhere, but they are few and far between in the US. Politicians are a different story, they are everywhere. Its the authoritarians in our midst we need to worry about (Barr, Thomas are examples though Barr tried to whitewash his legacy at JD to no avail) since they apply two sets of laws.

Or does it occur that the Trump administration fired Amb. Marie Yovanovitch, tried to blackmail Zelensky withholding funds and yet came up empty trying to smear the Bidens? Why take these drastic measures, especially when one led to one of Trump's impeachments, if evidence is so overwhelming?

So if there is any demonstrable proof for Joe or Hunter Biden, let's have it.
Or else you guys sound like Faux Noise.
Old 04-23-2023, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Bit short on that imo. You have claimed that Biden (father and son) are corrupt without offering any tangible proof. Ukraine and laptop works on the Faux viewers, but not here where we are better informed.

You have also not even attempted to justify voting for Trump. Even if you overlook his impeachments, insurrection and theft of classified documents, etc. since he has not yet been convicted of any of these, does it occur to you that this man is ill tempered and ill equipped to govern. He cannot even put a credible cabinet in place. One thing I will always remember about this guy is that after being handed two incredibly effective vaccines and inheriting a very capable Public Health Service team, he still blew and how. He was a slam dunk for reelection, all he had to do was step aside and let the experts take over and manage a pandemic that the entire world had no experience dealing with. And what did he do? Grandstand, debunk, surround himself with quacks and fight with his own government's experts and worst of all cause innumerable deaths by debunking masks and vaccines.

This guy deserves to spend rest of his life living in a dungeon, not occupy the White House once again.
All that matters is that tRump isn't Biden. It's a common malady among his type.
Old 04-23-2023, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
These two comments deserve a response. Approximately, this country is 40% Rep, 40% Dem and 20% independents. So shouldn't one expect a similar distribution in our Federal government? So if cases are indeed being squashed, wouldn't there be leaks? Whistleblowers? Know any media on either side that would turn down a scoop? No amount of money will ever stop them.

So please, enough of these conspiracies. If there is a case to be made by the JD, they will. Its their sworn responsibility. One leak to the media and their careers will be down the drain and since a lot of them are also attorneys, they also worry about their licenses.

Yes, corrupt officials can be found everywhere, but they are few and far between in the US. Politicians are a different story, they are everywhere. Its the authoritarians in our midst we need to worry about (Barr, Thomas are examples though Barr tried to whitewash his legacy at JD to no avail) since they apply two sets of laws.

Or does it occur that the Trump administration fired Amb. Marie Yovanovitch, tried to blackmail Zelensky withholding funds and yet came up empty trying to smear the Bidens? Why take these drastic measures, especially when one led to one of Trump's impeachments, if evidence is so overwhelming?

So if there is any demonstrable proof for Joe or Hunter Biden, let's have it.
Or else you guys sound like Faux Noise.
Haven't ya' heard? The fact that they can't find the proof is proof that the proof is there but well hidden. It's all part of the grand conspiracy.