Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-20-2011, 01:59 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Birthers reemerge and are challenging Marco Rubio

Orly Taitz and her band of crazies are now challenging the citizenship of the GOP's golden boy, Marco Rubio (R-FL).

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politic...cle1197628.ece
Old 10-20-2011, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Orly Taitz and her band of crazies are now challenging the citizenship of the GOP's golden boy, Marco Rubio (R-FL).

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politic...cle1197628.ece
At least they are fair and balanced idiots. Oily Taint is one weird bitch.
Old 10-20-2011, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
At least they are fair and balanced idiots. Oily Taint is one weird bitch.
She's definitely that. I just read her biography. She's a dentist with a law degree. Odd pairing IMHO. Since she lives in Laguna Niguel, she does have good taste in her residence. Beyond that she seems weird and appears to enjoy the notoriety. One weird bitch indeed.
Old 10-20-2011, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhunter View Post
She's definitely that. I just read her biography. She's a dentist with a law degree. Odd pairing IMHO. Since she lives in Laguna Niguel, she does have good taste in her residence. Beyond that she seems weird and appears to enjoy the notoriety. One weird bitch indeed.
My wife was a biology professor before she went to law school (long story). I guess that makes her a biologist with a law degree.

Orly is just weird. I wonder if she seriously practices either of her chosen professions? Did her biography mention it. I don't have any desire to read her bio.
Old 10-20-2011, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wgrr View Post
My wife was a biology professor before she went to law school (long story). I guess that makes her a biologist with a law degree.

Orly is just weird. I wonder if she seriously practices either of her chosen professions? Did her biography mention it. I don't have any desire to read her bio.
Biology and law is a great combination IMHO. Yes she does own several dental facilities in the Mission Viejo area in California. She also seems to be a prolific filer of legal cases. She at least doesn't seem to care about the politics of those she goes after regarding their birth.
Old 10-20-2011, 08:10 PM

I work for lawyers with PhD's in Chemical Engineering, Biology, Mechanical engineering, and a few other things... I'm sure there is one in the firm that has one in some medical field too..
Old 10-20-2011, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simi View Post
I work for lawyers with PhD's in Chemical Engineering, Biology, Mechanical engineering, and a few other things... I'm sure there is one in the firm that has one in some medical field too..
I wasn't saying they don't exist. I was merely pointing out that dentist and lawyer are a relatively rare combination. Doctorates and law degrees are not as rare. In fact, I'd say they're necessary in technical areas of the legal profession. Look at all the biotechnology patent attorneys that hold doctorates.

BTW, when you're protesting are you wearing a Guido Fawkes mask?

Last edited by bhunter; 10-21-2011 at 03:50 AM.
Old 10-21-2011, 02:36 PM
Resident octogenarian

Well Rubio was born here allright but apparently his story about his parents fleeing here just ahead of Castro's takeover was slightly off, they 'fled' here two years before Castro took over.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:02 PM

Hell no I don't wear a mask.. I stand up and be counted. I'm not ashamed to admint I'm pissed.

And yeah, some of the attorneys I work for do chemical and drug patent..
Old 10-21-2011, 03:54 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by merrylander View Post
Well Rubio was born here allright but apparently his story about his parents fleeing here just ahead of Castro's takeover was slightly off, they 'fled' here two years before Castro took over.
Yeh, I saw that this morning. Another "escape from the Godless commies" myth dashed.