Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-23-2011, 06:11 PM

Angry What is going on with this debt? What's going on in Washington?

US Gross Debt as Percentage of GDP:

2007: 62% - that's bad, but this was under George Bush.

2010: 92% - THAT'S A 30% increase. After only 2 years of the glorious Obama presidency.

2011: 100-105% - OMG!!! - and Obama takes another well deserved vacation and plays a further round of golf.

BTW: the source here is the International Monetary Fund, which I am sure some will say is also not credible.
-----------------
Well, Barrack Hussein Obama, or should I call you Barrack "epic failure" Obama? That George W. Bush is to blame for all this disaster is really ringing hollow. When has the time come for Obama to finally take ANY responsibility? I am sick and tired of him giving billions to his buddies around the world, and is unable to even properly fund education. What the hell is this imbecile's defect?

Did Obama not promise, in his 2008 campaign, to REDUCE the federal debt by 50% over his first term? He LIED!

Did Obama not promise in his first State of the Union Address, that Obamacare would be budget neutral? He LIED!

The only thing Obama didn't lie about is taking lots of very expensive vacations on the taxpayer dime and staffing the government with his beloved "Tsars" that have zero accountability.

How is it possible, that this brilliant Barrack Hussein Obama, with supermajorities in both the House and Senate, was not able to pass a BUDGET. The last Federal Budget was signed by George W. Bush.

I know who I am going to vote for in 2012: Anybody but Obama. Come to think of it, with a fiscal performance like the Hawaiian has provided, I would rather have Mr. Putin as President, or the mentally handicapped janitor from school, as Obama has proven himself to be an abject failure. Even according to MSNBC (also probably not a credible source to some here), not only do we have record unemployment, record budget deficits, record number of jobs being exported oversees, record polarization in the public, but Obama has created a new standard for misery in the population.... Conclusion: Obama and his idiots F***** America.

At least now though, Michelle Obama can surely be proud when she waddles around in those tini-tiny, 1 1/2 inch heels in which she cannot even walk properly in while the press calls this "Miss size 28" some high-fashion diva.

Enough of my rant.. I'm going to have another glass of red wine. Perhaps that will help me get over my feeling wishing that the ISS and all the other space junk plummets on Washington! I'm going to get me a voodoo doll and see if they work on these stupid, idiots on Capital Hill and in the White House. Obama doesn't seem to understand that the country is broke and as sitting president, he is responsible - NOT George W. Bush. Then again, a community organizer never actually take responsibility for anything. All they do is point fingers, and never at themselves.

The time has come in 2012 to totally clean house in Washington - for the sake of the country.

Last edited by Krazygrrl; 10-23-2011 at 06:20 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:17 PM

You're figures are not even close to accurate. I'd say they're off by a factor of at least 100% They don't even seem to have any relationship to reality, as if they're simply made up. I'm not and expert, but just looking at her, I'd say size 10 max. Size 22? You've gone off the deep end.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:25 PM

Let's just hope it's not too late. It is simply amazing, the amount of damage the Democrat party has done in such a short time (esp. when they controlled it all). The first argument from the left of course will be the mess that GW left behind, but IMO, the only thing he did wrong was to keep his veto pen in his pocket too much. He should have went through a case of them. I'm pretty much the end of my family name, and no kids, so it's not really hurting me. I just feel for the children, and the parents of those children which we have put in debt like no others. It's the same old story throughout history. The politicians turn into royalty, and class warfare runs a muck until heads roll. Looks like the class warfare part is just beginning for America (OWS and TEA Party). A friend asked me a few years back (maybe 8), if I thought America was an Empire. I never answered him, but have wondered about it ever since.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_Eddie View Post
You're figures are not even close to accurate. I'd say they're off by a factor of at least 100% They don't even seem to have any relationship to reality, as if they're simply made up. I'm not and expert, but just looking at her, I'd say size 10 max. Size 22? You've gone off the deep end.
Dude, size 10 is hot, 6 is perfection, Michelle is every bit of a 22. Trust me on this.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Eddie,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_public_debt Take a look where the graphs are sourced from. Wikipedia is doubtful, the IMF is not. As to Michelle being as size 10. LOL!!! I'm a 6/8, and she is more like an NFL linebacker in a dress... A size 16/18 at the very least (only if the material is spandex), probably 20/22.

Last edited by Krazygrrl; 10-23-2011 at 06:33 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Nah, her feet are way bigger than 10.

Chas
Old 10-23-2011, 06:29 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazygrrl View Post

Enough of my rant..
That is a good sign.
Old 10-23-2011, 06:32 PM

I think we're coming up on another five star thread.

Chas
Old 10-23-2011, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Eddie,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_public_debt Take a look where the graphs are sourced from. Wikipedia is doubtful, the IMF is not. As to Michelle being as size 10. LOL!!! I'm a 6/8, and she is more like an NFL linebacker in a dress... A size 16/18 at the very least, probably 20/22.
Yeh, my wife is a size 10, and she's hotter than hell. I do all the laundry here at the Tube Spa, and let me tell ya, Michelle couldn't even get an ankle through the waist hole in the panties I be foldin. Word
Old 10-23-2011, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Eddie,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_public_debt Take a look where the graphs are sourced from. Wikipedia is doubtful, the IMF is not.
No, see, I wasn't...

(sigh)

Last edited by Fast_Eddie; 10-23-2011 at 06:39 PM.