Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 10-23-2011, 07:36 PM

Wow. A size 28? Do you have no clue at all about women's clothes and their sizes? She is MAYBE a size 10 - 12. A very fit size 10 - 12.

It is really disgraceful that you would even bring that up. Truly tacky and tasteless.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigerik View Post
The problem with blaming Obama is that his role is kinda like being promoted to replace Captain Smith on the Titanic AFTER it hit the iceberg.

So, it is Captain Obamas fault that all this water is in the ship now. When Captain Bush left, there was only a few inches.

Good point, but after nearly 3 years, and a 43% increase in the national debt, total failure to pass a federal budget for FY 2010, 2011, and 2012 - Obama must take some measure of responsibility. He does not! He continues to point his finger at George Bush. In November 2012, middle America is going to snap that finger clean off and stick it somewhere in Obama where the sun doesn't shine.

Obama should have learned from the epic election defeat for the Democrats in the midterm 2010 elections. He did not, perhaps cannot. He is simply too arrogant.

Bush was bad, in many ways. Obama has proven himself to have a new level of incompetence never before seen. The press has steadily tried to sweep the behavior of this imbecile and that idiot Biden under the rug. It's not working anymore... There are staunch Democrats in my family, who have voted Democratic since John Kennedy and before... who voted for Obama in 2008, and they have switched party alliances because of Obama and his fools.

I cannot wait for November 2012. I intend to be back in Texas, where I am registered to vote, so I can cast my vote against Hawaiian. If he is the only one on the ballot - I would write in Donald Duck...

My frustration is getting the best of me

Quote:
Wow. A size 28? Do you have no clue at all about women's clothes and their sizes? She is MAYBE a size 10 - 12. A very fit size 10 - 12.

It is really disgraceful that you would even bring that up. Truly tacky and tasteless.
28 is exaggerated. I admit, but she is at the very, very least an 18-20. She probably wears a 22. She is huge!

Why is it "disgraceful"? She is responsible how she looks. Did you not see her in the footage during the state dinner for the ROK President? OMG! I did like the dress. But those shoes! A dress like that is worn with fairly high heels. She doesn't have to wear 5" stilettos, but should have worn at least 3 or 3 1/2" ones with it. Michelle Obama is a fashion nightmare, and there is nothing wrong with saying it. Her husband, you have give Barrack that, is quite trim... Michelle, not so much.

You know who wears a size 10 (probably closer to 8), Prince Williams wife, Kate. Does she look anything like Michelle Obama? LOL

Last edited by Krazygrrl; 10-24-2011 at 05:46 AM.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:41 PM

Just to illustrate how out to lunch you are, here are a couple of ladies in size 28 dresses:

Mrs.Obama:

Old 10-23-2011, 07:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fast_Eddie View Post
Who said there was anything wrong with your figgers? I'm sure they're accurate. You know, I could spend the next five minutes explaining it all, but why?
You have all the answers? Then what the h*ll are you doing here?
Clue in all those a$$es in Washington so we don't get stuck with 999.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:58 PM

Quote:
Just to illustrate how out to lunch you are, here are a couple of ladies in size 28 dresses:

Mrs.Obama:

This is a picture from Lane Bryant - size 18 (see thumbnail) Also this is a very flattering picture of her. The black is quite slimming. Like I said, 28 was exaggerated. Besides, she has a very big frame (look at her shoulders), she is not going to be able to fit in the smaller sizes even if she wanted too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dress.jpg (22.0 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Krazygrrl; 10-23-2011 at 08:01 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 08:05 PM

So it's cause the black colour is slimming?

Old 10-23-2011, 08:13 PM

Quote:
So it's cause the black colour is slimming?

Look at her waist size in comparison to that of her husband. She is big... Look at the thumbnail... that dress is a size 8 and it's not clinched at the waist. Sweater dresses also appear larger because of the thicker material. Michelle Obama probably hasn't been a 10/12 since she was 14 or so.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tasha5.jpg (44.6 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Krazygrrl; 10-23-2011 at 08:16 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 08:21 PM

Did you not notice the definition on her arms? She is VERY fit. She is just a tall, large framed woman. You gotta be anorexic to think there is anything wrong with how she looks.

As far as heels, a 4 inch heel would make her 2 inches taller than her husband. Probably not a look she is going for.
Old 10-23-2011, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Did you not notice the definition on her arms? She is VERY fit. She is just a tall, large framed woman. You gotta be anorexic to think there is anything wrong with how she looks.

As far as heels, a 4 inch heel would make her 2 inches taller than her husband. Probably not a look she is going for.
She is way too muscular. Some men do like that, I suppose, but I would hate to have her bulging muscles. I think that it's quite unfeminine.

As far as the latter. That may very well be true. That is actually a good point... I concede that one.

It is getting on to 330am here... it is high time for me to call it an evening. Besides, the two large glasses of wine are beginning to make themselves known... good night to you!
Old 10-23-2011, 08:33 PM
Loyal Opposition

I wonder how much reasoned political commentary there was denigrating the dress size worn by Margaret Thatcher or Indira Gandhi. Oh wait - I said reasoned political commentary - what was I thinking.

I would imagine that Barbara Bush had too much class to have listened if anyone dared to mention it. I would expect that she would find such statements against the current First Lady to be beyond the pale.

Oh, but I forgot - the elder Bush was not a proper Republican.

Regards,

D-Ray