Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 01-13-2015, 03:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
Private conversations on an open forum! What a concept!

I seem to remember another instance a long time ago when I "took a run at you" regarding your slavish devotion to the Banderists who're trying to take over Ukraine. At the time, I didn't know you were Jewish and, now that I know you are, your admiration for these Ukrainian monsters is all the more amazing to me.

John
You're confusing me with somebody else numbnuts. I had to go check wikipedia to find out who Steven Bandera was or who Banderists are.
Old 01-13-2015, 03:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
Emotional reaction is all he's got.

At the moment, I cannot recall a single rational argument from his murmurs...
Oh c'mon Zeke, you can't be this remarkable a fool. The guy has made it crystal clear he thinks you're crazy.
Old 01-13-2015, 03:33 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Private conversations on an open forum! What a concept!

I seem to remember another instance a long time ago when I "took a run at you" regarding your slavish devotion to the Banderists who're trying to take over Ukraine. At the time, I didn't know you were Jewish and, now that I know you are, your admiration for these Ukrainian monsters is all the more amazing to me.

John
In a similar vein, he insists that all the problems of our inner cities are due to "institutional racism," bad cops, and disinterested suburban whites (in other words, the oppression, disenfranchisement and joblessness suffered by many of our inner city residents), while dismissing the influence of these very same factors on Muslim youth in the West Bank or the Paris suburbs.
Old 01-13-2015, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
You're confusing me with somebody else numbnuts. I had to go check wikipedia to find out who Steven Bandera was or who Banderists are.
Are you of Ukrainian ancestry? Do you support the present coup government?

Also, does the absence of a comma between else and numbnuts suggest that I'm thinking of some numbnut other than you, numbnuts? It's hart to tell what you mean sometimes.

John

Last edited by Boreas; 01-13-2015 at 03:53 PM.
Old 01-13-2015, 04:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Are you of Ukrainian ancestry? Do you support the present coup government?

Also, does the absence of a comma between else and numbnuts suggest that I'm thinking of some numbnut other than you? It's hart to tell what you mean sometimes.

John
My adoptive dad's father, who died when my dad was an infant was from Odessa. My understanding is that life wasn't all that good for him there because he was a Jew. When the problems in the Ukraine first erupted, I was pretty much supportive of the Ukrainians who were in favor of joining the European Union. I have since become massively bored with the whole situation in the Ukraine and I have no clue, or to be honest, less interest as to who or what the present coup government is all about. Particularly since discrimination, acts of vandalism and violence against minorities, including Jews in the Ukraine appears to be pretty much as bad as it's ever been.

My apologies for the missing comma. But as long as we're correcting each other's writing skills, there's no "t" in "hard".

Last edited by Ike Bana; 01-13-2015 at 04:06 PM.
Old 01-13-2015, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
My adoptive dad's father, who died when my dad was an infant was from Odessa. My understanding is that life wasn't all that good for him there because he was a Jew. When the problems in the Ukraine first erupted, I was pretty much supportive of the Ukrainians who were in favor of joining the European Union. I have since become massively bored with the whole situation in the Ukraine and I have no clue, or to be honest, less interest as to who or what the present coup government is all about. Particularly since discrimination, acts of vandalism and violence against minorities, including Jews in the Ukraine appears to be pretty much as bad as it's ever been.

My apologies for the missing comma. But as long as we're correcting each other's writing skills, there's no "t" in "hard".
So, I wasn't confusing you with someone else numbnuts. It was you numbnuts all along.

Now that you know who the people you were supporting, are and what they've done historically and what they and their storm troops, the Right Sector (a.k.a. The Ukrainian Volunteer Corps), have done more recently, including in Odessa, are you still massively bored?

When you have a moment, check for the correct spelling of "other's".

John
Old 01-13-2015, 05:14 PM

Photo says it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Love your photolent

The story so far. In the beginning the universe was created. This made a lot of people very unhappy and has widely been regarded as a bad move.
Contents
[show]
Old 01-14-2015, 02:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
So, I wasn't confusing you with someone else numbnuts. It was you numbnuts all along.

Now that you know who the people you were supporting, are and what they've done historically and what they and their storm troops, the Right Sector (a.k.a. The Ukrainian Volunteer Corps), have done more recently, including in Odessa, are you still massively bored?
It actually wasn't me you took a run at all along dipshit...because the only content I ever posted related to the problems in the Ukraine were about Putin's motives. Thus...you remain a confused dumbass, after all.

Quote:
When you have a moment, check for the correct spelling of "other's".
Done.

PS - I wasn't the bonehead who started this petty typo fest.

PSS - Are we done or not? When you said you were done, and I agreed that we were done, you obviously weren't serious, since there was immediately more outta you. So you're clearly not done. If you're enjoying this as much as I am and want to keep going...that will be fine with me. I'm here for the entertainment value...and this has been as much fun as anything I've been involved in hereabouts for quite a while, pissant.