Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politicalchat.org discussion boards > Conspiracy theory corner
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-06-2023, 09:15 AM

Now Finn how else can he deflect from his Dear Leader's rampant criminality without flinging mud at the Biden's? It's the only programming they give him on Reich-wing media.
Old 08-06-2023, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
Because he and his wife served in official positions in the Trump White House. If you recall, he was the point man for the US-Mexico border wall, ending the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, solving the opioid crisis, managing the nation’s medical stockpile amid the coronavirus crisis, overhauling the Republican Party platform, and providing cover for Khashoggi's murderer among other things.

Are you really this stupid? Hunter has exactly zero role in the Biden administration while Jared was the most important person in Trump's White House other than the Orange Shitgibbon himself.
Are you really this stupid? Biden, the elder, has been making money using his political connections for years and years. This is nothing new. The fact that Hunter has never served "politcally" under Joe is irrelevant. The fact that Joe Biden has been doing this kind of crap for years and made the decision to bring his son in on the caper is what is relevant.

Check this out from The Nation. It lays out how long the Biden family has been at it, often risking taxpayer money to back their ventures. And when those ventures failed, the taxpayer got stuck.

When other Biden-related investments turned sour, Chinese investors were ready to help. In 2009, Joe Biden announced more than $500 million in Energy Department financing and $21.5 million from the state of Delaware for a California start-up, Fisker Automotive (which at the time was backed by future Biden donor John Doerr’s venture capital firm Kleiner Perkins), so it could manufacture electric cars at a factory 3,000 miles from its headquarters—and just five miles from Biden’s Greenville home. Addressing more than 1,000 laid-off GM employees at the plant site, Biden presented the funding as payback for years of autoworkers’ union support.

But the Delaware plant never opened. (It has since been leveled to make room for warehouses.) One blow was the 2012 bankruptcy of Fisker’s battery supplier, which was sold at auction to the Wanxiang Group of Shanghai in a deal that required approval from the Obama-Biden administration. Despite borrowing $300 million from the Energy Department, Fisker itself filed for bankruptcy the next year. Wanxiang bought the firm’s remaining assets.

The Fisker fiasco has always been one of my Biden favorites. Here's more detail on it here: https://investigativeresearchcenter....gy-boondoggle/. Hunter was attached to this one too.

You geniuses love to call Trump a grifter. To the extent that the allegation is correct, the Bidens makesTrump look like a rank ametuer in the art of grift.

I'm not exonerating Trump by focusing on Biden. Quite the opposite. If he's found guilty then he'll pay the price for it.

Contrast this with your absolute unwillingness to see your political heros as anything but "the good guys" is nuts. And you're not alone. I still laugh everytime I think of Chicks making the point the "Joe Biden is an honest guy." Either you folks look at Washington DC through rose colored glasses, or your definition of "an honest guy" is defined by the least common denominator among us.
Old 08-06-2023, 09:48 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

FAKE NEWS EXPOSED: A Service of PoliticalChat.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Are you really this stupid? Biden, the elder, has been making money using his political connections for years and years. This is nothing new. The fact that Hunter has never served "politcally" under Joe is irrelevant. The fact that Joe Biden has been doing this kind of crap for years and made the decision to bring his son in on the caper is what is relevant.
For which there is no evidence. When and if Biden is indicted for specific crimes, I'll read the indictment and opine appropriately. Until then, I think it's wise to ignore James Comer and Gym Jordan, both of whom have no interest whatsoever in the actual truth. They're only interested in obfuscation and confusion. To wit, here is Gym Jordan's recent statement on all of Trump's indictments.

Quote:
Check this out from The Nation. It lays out how long the Biden family has been at it, often risking taxpayer money to back their ventures. And when those ventures failed, the taxpayer got stuck.
A MAGAMoron citing The Nation??? The Nation is way too far left for most Democrats and their editor Katrina vanden Heuvel (and her deceased husband) were Putin-huggers of the first order.

Last edited by finnbow; 08-06-2023 at 09:51 AM.
Old 08-06-2023, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Please post your source regarding Hunter Biden's financial condition.
https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/10/u...is-lawyer.html

Now tell me, why did Kushner get $3 Billion stuffed into his pockets by the Saudis and their friends, and isn't that a bribe considering he used his position in the WH to extort these funds? How much of that did Trump get?
Old 08-06-2023, 10:37 AM

The New York Times Proves President Trump Is a Crook

Quote:
The New York Times has published a massive investigation of President Trump’s finances, revolving around two important revelations. First, Trump was given far more financial support by his father than previously known — at least $413 million in today’s dollars, not the measly $1 million he claims to have received. Second, the mechanisms by which he received these transfers often crossed the line from aggressive or creative maneuvering into illegality. That the Times presents these conclusions so baldly — accusing him of “outright fraud” in the first sentence — in the face of Trump’s famous litigiousness, is a testament to the power and clarity of its findings.

That is to say, Trump was in the money-inheriting business. And that business was essentially, and not just incidentally, illegal. The Times found 295 income streams created by Fred Trump for his son, many of them illegal on their face. The English language has terms for people who make large sources of money from illegal activity: criminals.
http://www.politicalchat.org/newrepl...treply&t=11234
Old 08-06-2023, 10:57 AM

Netanyahu and Trump: Two Criminal Defendants, Two Coups Against Democracy

Quote:
The political circumstances of Benjamin Netanyahu and Donald Trump may be different, but they have uncanny similarities: Cult followings, conspiracy theories about an 'elite' out to get them - and an overwhelming urge to burn down the country if they can’t control it
Quote:
Both are righteous, bigger-than-their-countries, innocent victims of a vile, conniving deep state elite out to get them in a vicious witch hunt. Both have been indicted on multiple counts, yet both say they embody the will of the “real people.” They both tragically suffer for our sins and, in fact, qualify for political asylum status in Norway or Denmark.
Quote:
They have managed to persuade enough people that a lawful, liberal democracy with effective checks and balances is deficient and bad. It’s an elite thing, from the “real” people.
Short and worth a read, comparisons are on the mark.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/2023...d-bffde7db0000
Old 08-06-2023, 11:17 AM
Admin

I wonder if Mike Whell ever tires of having his ass handed to him here at PoliticalChat.org?
Old 08-06-2023, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I wonder if Mike Whell ever tires of having his ass handed to him here at PoliticalChat.org?
When Nixon said "I am not a crook", no one believed him.

Joe Biden does not have to say I am not a crook. He was a US Senator from 1973-2009, President Obama's VP from 2009-2017 and now President since 2021. Fifty years in public service and never a hint of corruption till the Freedumb Caucus grabbed McCarthy by his balls? This is an investigation looking for a crime and they cannot even cook one up like the BIG LIE.

And if Trump ever says "I am not a crook", the entire human race will laugh.
Old 08-06-2023, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
When Nixon said "I am not a crook", no one believed him.
Oh, little Stephie Miller believed him. One of Whell's favorite "heroes", no doubt.

‘Of Course!’ Former Trump Advisor Stephen Miller Says Watergate Was ‘Obviously’ a ‘Deep State Coup Against Richard Nixon’
https://www.mediaite.com/podcasts/of...richard-nixon/
Old 08-06-2023, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
He just can't accept that not everyone is as criminally corrupt as tRump & co. while ignoring how criminally corrupt tRump & co. are. A magnificent display of mental gymnastics if I ever saw one.