Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 02-11-2022, 10:31 AM
Ready

Quote:
Originally Posted by nailer View Post
Probably not. According to David Brin, they will eventually group suicide in order to remove themselves from our misery.
Maybe so. They are made in the image of their makers, after all.
Old 02-11-2022, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyM View Post
If it matters, you'd have my vote. Is the position open on who'd be your "second"? I'd happily volunteer for the spot if need be.
Heck yeah, Man !

If you thought it would be prudent, Black folks could have their own political party. They could vote for their leaders, but you would be the Ambassador Royale For Life.

Not that we'd be sweet hearts. Anybody blocking the highways in protest would get smashed flat, no matter what they look like.

Samuel L. Jackson's voice would be blaring on the loudspeakers, "Get the ___ out the ROAD" ! We'd only have to do it a couple of times.

Last edited by BigElCat; 02-11-2022 at 06:01 PM.
Old 02-11-2022, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
This needs updated. Appears that it's the AI 'people' who will control things in a little while. "Welcome to the machine ... What did you dream? It's all right, we told you what to dream."
I can't even think of any jokes about this.

All bank accounts drained, all gas pumps turned off.

In my utopia, essential services would not be tied to the internet.

Hence forth, by my decree, all citizens shall be issued one beaver skin bag of shiny tokens, back by my promise of what they are worth.

Last edited by BigElCat; 02-11-2022 at 05:43 PM.
Old 02-11-2022, 06:59 PM
Ready

Whoops! There goes something north of 200 million beavers.... You definitely are channeling the traditional settler attitude toward wildlife.

It is actually amazing how persistent settler attitudeS are proving in this country, out in the countryside and out west....

Last edited by donquixote99; 02-11-2022 at 07:39 PM.
Old 02-11-2022, 08:05 PM
Rational Anarchist

Only the rich will get genuine beaver. The rest of us will have to be happy with plastic.
Old 02-11-2022, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Whoops! There goes something north of 200 million beavers.... You definitely are channeling the traditional settler attitude toward wildlife.

It is actually amazing how persistent settler attitude are proving in this country, out in the countryside and out west....
Until they need serious medical care.

My maternal great-grandmother was given a choice in 1922. She could die from a ruptured appendix, or pay $2000 for a medical train to transport her to the nearest operating room.

It was a tough choice, because her family was lucky enough to have $2000 exactly. She said that $2000 is for my children, and died right there, age 31.

Her daughter was old enough to remember that. She got married to my grandpa, became wealthy farming, and when Grandpa was on his death bed, he pulled out two $100 bills. He gave one to me, and my eyes popped. I had never seen that much money; he started to hand the other $100 bill to my sister. Grandma leaned across his death bed, and snatched the $100 bill out of my hand, and grabbed the other one out of his hand. She kept the money, even though she had $350,000 in the bank. I was like WTH.

If you're looking for the moral in this story, there ain't none.

Thanks for listening anyway. When I am King, there will be universal health care. Women can have there own political party, if they so choose.

I'm not sure where they'll get their money from, I'll have to think about that.

Last edited by BigElCat; 02-11-2022 at 08:17 PM.
Old 02-11-2022, 08:57 PM
Ready

You just got through telling how money is life. Grandma was looking at death, and wanted life.
Old 02-11-2022, 09:31 PM

Quote:
You just got through telling how money is life. Grandma was looking at death, and wanted life.
That was Great Grandma.

Grandma was almost the exact opposite, stripped a dying man of his glory moment, and Grand Kids of money she never got around to using.

She died, too, all bitter and hateful. Maybe seeing her mother die to give her money was too much. Grandma did not like kids. FWIW she was full-blood German.

Perhaps Grandma thought she would need $350,200 to survive.

Last edited by BigElCat; 02-11-2022 at 09:37 PM.
Old 02-11-2022, 11:31 PM
Ready

I got grandma/great grandma. Wild difference in behavior. Maybe Geandma would have rather had her mother than $2000. But since her mother died to give her $2000 money must be the most important thing.
Old 02-12-2022, 12:16 AM

Regarding AI people establishing dominance, that's not going to happen. The net is divided into zones that can eventually be repaired if breached.

The US MIC is regulated, and coveted by AIPAC, and the Political Zionists. The regulation is done by means of the US dollar and it's tie to the World Bank / IMF.

That alliance will remain intact, even when the US dollar ceases to be a stabilizer of the world economy. The dollar will be replaced with another currency, and the world will splinter into 7 distinct zones. It will be obvious to everyone when it happens. The internet will remain intact within each zone, because it is a way too convenient medium to control the respective populations. We're safe in that sense.

Unfortunately, Armageddon will commence shortly thereafter.

So it's 'Attitude of Gratitude'. These are the good old days.

Last edited by BigElCat; 02-12-2022 at 12:25 AM.