Area Man

Bundy shows his a$$.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/us...west.html?_r=2

Pfffttttttt!!!!! Ha, Ha, Ha..........

Any surprise here?

Dave
Old 04-24-2014, 04:25 PM
Area Man

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”
Old 04-24-2014, 04:30 PM
Admin

I wouldn't mind seeing Hannity's face when he reads this latest diatribe from his hero. Naw, he probably agrees with this despicable scum.
Old 04-24-2014, 08:58 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I wouldn't mind seeing Hannity's face when he reads this latest diatribe from his hero. Naw, he probably agrees with this despicable scum.
As I remember Mr. Bundy had a fair number of ardent supporters right here on Political Chat.

So far there has been a conspicuous lack of statements of condemnation from them.

Does that mean that we can assume that they agree with him regarding the following new statements he has made?

Quote:
“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”
Old 04-24-2014, 04:41 PM
Area Man

It reminds me of "Blazing Saddles" for some reason.
Old 04-24-2014, 04:48 PM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/24/us...west.html?_r=2

Pfffttttttt!!!!! Ha, Ha, Ha..........

Any surprise here?

Dave
No.

I'd say his views represent those of the typical bagger.

I give him Kudos for being up front about it instead of trying to deny it like a lot of them do.
Old 04-24-2014, 06:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
No.

I give him Kudos for being up front about it instead of trying to deny it like a lot of them do.
That's ridiculous but coming from you understandable.

Last edited by 4-2-7; 04-24-2014 at 07:04 PM.
Old 04-25-2014, 08:29 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Joad View Post
No.

I think it's isolation. When you live just outside Bunkerville and that's your whole world and the only people you ever converse with are cows and the same 20 people you've known your whole life who also rarely venture out, plus, the only picture you have of "the outside" is a 40 year old snippet of the day you drove through North Las Vegas..........

You aren't going to know jack squat about how the real world works.

The use of the phrase, "....the Negro." suggest it's been a while since Cliven has left the ranch for any appreciable duration of time. Think about it; How long has it been since any English speaking people used the word "negro" so casually? The early '60s?

Our man really does need to get out more.

Dave
Old 04-25-2014, 08:47 AM
Persona non grata

Quote:
Think about it; How long has it been since any English speaking people used the word "negro" so casually? The early '60s?
I dunno.

I like to use the term "Knee-Grows".

I got that one from Reading Malcom X's autobiography.
Old 04-25-2014, 09:55 AM
Ready

Quote:
I think it's isolation. When you live just outside Bunkerville and that's your whole world and the only people you ever converse with are cows and the same 20 people you've known your whole life who also rarely venture out, plus, the only picture you have of "the outside" is a 40 year old snippet of the day you drove through North Las Vegas..........

You aren't going to know jack squat about how the real world works.

The use of the phrase, "....the Negro." suggest it's been a while since Cliven has left the ranch for any appreciable duration of time. Think about it; How long has it been since any English speaking people used the word "negro" so casually? The early '60s?

Our man really does need to get out more.

Dave
Modern racist usage: negro is code for nigger.