Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.
Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2019, 10:05 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by love4peace View Post
stand up for your president whatever he is or you agree about ... just be proud about the democratic path..defend him & stay united.
Referendum : looks something in need for the united states ... for the reasons of agreement , you aren't arabs goddamit.
arabs got dictators or kings , well not my country that one called Ben Ali had left & died in Saudi Arabia may his soul rest in peace because i respect the deads .
you still having a good president according to point of view .
he is not the reason of what's happening , they are trying to set him up .
there are parties in USA trying to fuck with your brains & only you got to do is telling the Justice Departement .
Trump isn't a dictator .. he said it with his mouth :"i'm not a politician"
makes the Dimocracy in America on it's best , your guy is amazing .
you wanna hear the stories about our old presidents of dictatorship in my country ??
search about "Zine Abedine Ben Ali" .
Your guy is a "man of steel"
"Dimocracy"? Trump is a man of steel?

Is this all a Tunisian stand up routine?
Old 10-23-2019, 10:21 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post

He must have a good stash of Moroccan hash.
Old 10-23-2019, 10:35 PM

From my viewpoint here, he is basically faux silly putty.
A person worthy of the US Presidency would have the strength of character the office requires, do not confuse petty selfish stubbornness for strength of character, which he completely lacks. He shames the office, the country, and himself with his incompetence and inadequacies.
Old 10-23-2019, 10:58 PM

Recent example;
Opinion: Trump's lies on Syria were jaw-dropping

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/23/opini...tis/index.html
Old 10-24-2019, 09:54 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to love4peace
then ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post

nope but so your country will not get separated .
in my country politics still separating us , that separation made people rude & mostly thinks they are the ones whom god's favorite .
here we got Coast vs North vs West..hates each other .
you search to find the reason is that the Coast got all the progress bcz it's people are hard workers .. while others just lasy , protests the law & blocks the road bcz their argument is "why the coast is full of development ? not us ?"
in USA it's gonna to be about every Trump speech , there will become a division ... they use his speech , worship him , then the Kkk guys goes to kill in the name of the president .. don't forget about the money that was spent in such opperations .
i wrote "Dimocracy" bcz my education is French and it's spelled like that, sorry for such silly damn grammar faults.

so , i believe that there are hidden evil engines works by the name of those evil whom are using the POTUS as he is the responsible.
we got'em in my country & we are in the cleaning routine , not the stand up for routine .
just criticizing doesn't mean you aren't united but it shall be "Constructive criticism"
Old 10-24-2019, 11:48 AM

Your idiomatic English is more than adequate, quite good actually. I don't score grammar, instead concentrating on the message as we have many 2nd language participants and folks who otherwise do not have grammar aptitude.
Nonetheless, it's always good to have an outside perspective on our National affairs.
Old 10-24-2019, 01:08 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to love4peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pio1980 View Post
Your idiomatic English is more than adequate, quite good actually. I don't score grammar, instead concentrating on the message as we have many 2nd language participants and folks who otherwise do not have grammar aptitude.
Nonetheless, it's always good to have an outside perspective on our National affairs.
we are based on immigrants , they say we are mostly muslims but we aren't at all .
few muslims , christians , jews , athiests...others like me worshipping only the good intentions means as "independant".
but our fight is , Coast vs North vs West .
guns are banned but we are still in danger .

radical islamists are hiding & radical communists too ..those are running internet webs so we will hate each other starting by Coast vs North vs West till they use that civil war in making an "ISIS country" , communists gets payed then leaves the country..and i'm here gonna be with my people slaughtered by ISIS .
well in USA you got "the cartels" next to your borders... Cartels = ISIS to me
==> those evil powers seeking the division for united state's people for civil war then Cartels & radical militias in USA will run the country as it's Iraq or Libya ..those evil powers still existing and i'm sure they are in contact with every evil group in every country .
that's why standing as a ONE in your country will be the best thing .

the radicals are playing a very dirty game.
Old 10-24-2019, 04:41 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Old 10-26-2019, 05:54 PM

Donny is disputing Kelly said 'don't hire a 'yes man'' or 'you will be impeached'

https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/26/polit...man/index.html

Quote:
"I said, whatever you do — and we were still in the process of trying to find someone to take my place — I said whatever you do, don't hire a 'yes man,' someone who won't tell you the truth — don't do that," Kelly said. "Because if you do, I believe you will be impeached."

Kelly's comments come after his successor, now acting chief of staff Mick Mulvaney, brashly confirmed and then denied earlier this month that Trump froze nearly $400 million in US security aid to Ukraine in part to pressure that country into investigating Democrats.

Trump weighed in Saturday on Kelly's interview with the Washington Examiner, saying in a statement to CNN, "John Kelly never said that, he never said anything like that. If he would have said that I would have thrown him out of the office. He just wants to come back into the action like everybody else does."
Uh huh. Sure, Donny.

Quote:
White House press secretary Stephanie Grisham added, "I worked with John Kelly, and he was totally unequipped to handle the genius of our great President."
ROFLMAO
Old 10-28-2019, 07:11 AM

At the game last night......

"Lock Him Up" followed by booing....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ies/vi-AAJrV3b
Closed Thread