Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-04-2018, 11:30 AM
Admin

Send In The Clowns - Portland, Ore.

In addition to Patriot Prayer, Proud Boys and antifa descending on Portland on Saturday, clowns will be joining the masses and having a dance party.
Unpresidented Brass Band, a marching band created about a year and a half ago in response to the political climate, is organizing the event "Send in the Clowns!" which encourages "colorful folk" to protest Patriot Prayer's Saturday rally.
"I love being colorful and silly," band organizer Miles Thompson said, "and that's something that can really go a long ways towards distracting from violence and towards poking fun at things and making things a little less serious."
Joey Gibson, a U.S. Senate candidate in Washington and leader of Patriot Prayer, is planning on leading supporters in a rally Saturday at the waterfront in downtown Portland. Counter-demonstrations — including this one with clowns — have been scheduled in response to Gibson's rally.

https://www.oregonlive.com/portland/...ot_prayer.html

Best response yet to these fascist America hating punks.