Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-05-2015, 12:10 AM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by d-ray657 View Post
Most such questions on official forms are voluntary and indicate that they are for statistical purposes only. But it would not fit the agenda to acknowledge that fact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
Why do they ask for the applicant's gender? I know...because they're sexist.

Like you right wingjobs give a shit in Dr. King's hat if some black gunner is being discriminated against.
Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
They ask for race and gender for the same reason as they ask for the name. But you don't suppose it just for his amusement that LD sets us up to defend the racist tyrrany of Big Brother, do you?

Aw shucks.
I'm guessing the troll is trying to suggest that Obama wants to know the race of all gun owners so he can go after gun-toting white folks first?

Yawn.
Old 06-05-2015, 06:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
You'd better believe it.
Now Don......are you pissing on me?
Old 06-05-2015, 06:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeamOn View Post
I have no opinion on #4 but really not convinced that the ultra right wing GOA is really concerned with racism. Just camouflage for dismantling any gun ownership restrictions.

Now tell me what you think about what your buddy Teddy's jibe from yesterday.

http://www.politicalchat.org/showthread.php?t=9184
Why don't you think the GOA is concerned with racism? Got anything to back that up???? Or, are you just opining because you are engaging in "political racism????"

I think Ted Cruz made a mistake. Like all of us, sometimes we stick our foot in our mouths....I believe Ted is as capable as the rest of us of saying mean hurtful things....I seriously doubt he had any evil intention or purpose behind his statement.....people are people.....measure twice, cut once.....

I'll vote for Ted, Rick Perry, Ben Carson in a heartbeat....my "Champion of he Middle Class" ain't gonna ascend to the presidency riding the coattails of Bill....
Old 06-05-2015, 08:14 AM

What GOA stands for or thinks is insignificant to me, get it. You want to make a case from a propaganda drive on an insignificant topic, go ahead. Makes me wonder if the case, you or both are trivial.

I am not sure if you really understand our political or governmental structure or the constitution. Otherwise you will not be predicting martial law under Obama, disdain for ACLU, a Federal Police confiscating your guns and so on. All you do is repeat the fear mongering that is fed to the low information voters, which is brainwashing.

Do you understand the power and authority vested in the three branches of our government and that one branch cannot usurp the power of the other without changing the constitution?
Old 06-05-2015, 08:27 AM

Quote:
What GOA stands for or thinks is insignificant to me, get it. You want to make a case from a propaganda drive on an insignificant topic, go ahead. Makes me wonder if the case, you or both are trivial.

I am not sure if you really understand our political or governmental structure or the constitution. Otherwise you will not be predicting martial law under Obama, disdain for ACLU, a Federal Police confiscating your guns and so on. All you do is repeat the fear mongering that is fed to the low information voters, which is brainwashing.

Do you understand the power and authority vested in the three branches of our government and that one branch cannot usurp the power of the other without changing the constitution?
Hey LeyPerro (don't really know what that means) I understand that's the way it's SUPPOSED to be.....He has a pen and he has a phone. If the Republicans won''t go along with him, he will act alone....(I write poetry too, but that was unintended)

I UNDERSTAND that he is doing anything he wants because he is NOT being challenged by the Judicial and Legislative Branches..He is ruling by Executive Order...."IF" is was as you say, he could NOT change items in Obamacare "AFTER" the better than 2000 page debacle was passed so "We can find out what's in it" to quote that wonderful mind, Nasty Pelosil

Isn't it "supposed" to be that if a law is amended after being signed into "LAW" that Congress should vote on and pass revisions and changes so that POTUS CANNOT act like Stalin or Hitler???

Yeah, I learned about the Triumvirate in high school....this asswipe is not acting like a third of the process because everybody on Capitol Hill is so Terrified of being labeled a racist for opposing him, they left their cajones in their state or district...

I'm NOT happy with Mitch McConnel and John Boehner..Hell, we may as well have Harry and Nancy back....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 535942_436941409726539_606858442_n.jpg (44.0 KB, 3 views)
Old 06-05-2015, 08:29 AM

Post #13 concerning your bomb about GOA....you demand intellectual legitimacy from me, so....right back at ya,
Old 06-05-2015, 08:31 AM

Herman Cain was my original pick....before he was Borked by the MSM...and, IF y'all don't like Herman Cain......"Y'ALL ARE A BUNCH OF RACISTS!!!!" How bout that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
Old 06-05-2015, 08:37 AM
Banned

1. Do you find that you're talking to yourself like this often?
2. Are you answering yourself back?
3. Do the answers come from inside or outside your own head?
4. Is the agitation, yelling, and hysterical laughter at the end typical of the course of these episodes?

I will base my recommendations on your honest responses.

Last edited by Ike Bana; 06-05-2015 at 08:42 AM.
Old 06-05-2015, 08:40 AM

Quote:
Except for the Supreme Court.
Old 06-05-2015, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawDawg View Post
Hey LeyPerro (don't really know what that means)
As should surprise nobody.

Quote:
.....He has a pen and he has a phone. If the Republicans won''t go along with him, he will act alone....
No, he has to consult the Grand Mufti before he does anything.

Tags
cluelessness, gun control, obama, turds in the toilet bowl