Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-11-2018, 02:55 PM

Can we talk about them memo's dear hearts?

Can we talk about these memos Beloved? I mean really talk about them? Now I know a certain few of you is gonna flame me or anyone else you don't agree with, but that's jest 'cause y'all ain't been raised right and I try not to hold it against y'all.

So here's what I'm proposing: I'm gonna give you my take on 'em and then you can dispute that or better yet, offer up your ideas on 'em an that way maybe a discussion might break out 'stead of a bunch a preaching to the choir.

So here's where I is at. Now we ain't seen the Democrat memo yet so I ain't gonna attempt to guess what's in there. Even though jest lookin at that Schiff fella pisses me off. But I digress.

The very furst thang I heard about the Nunes memo, even for it got published, was the Intelligence community didn't want it published cause it contained “sources an methods”. I ain't real sure who was raisin' the stink, but I do remember there was two or 3 of 'em, the FBI being one, but I disremeber the othern's.

Then the memo come out an lo and behold, there weren't no “sources an methods.” Rather it was more a series of accusations that either time's gonna prove right or wrong.

Which brings us to the current state of affairs, Even before the Democrat thang got to the White House, folks was sayin' it was full of “sources and methods” also, but here there was a lil' difference. That difference was they was sayin' the inclusion was deliberate. Reason for that, they said, was that Schiff feller wanted them thangs to be redacted so he could whoop an holler an claim foul or whatever.

So it is my take that Donaldo Maximus said "I ain't playin' that game Little Adam. Take your homework back an clean it up an then I'll declassify it so folks can read it."

So there's how I see it. What say you?