Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 05-26-2021, 02:39 PM

My wife just told me that the next door neighbor has COVID, really bad. He and his wife never got the jab, saying it "hasn't been tested enough". He was going to work every day, and golfing with his buds whenever he could (we live next to a golf course, so lots of idiot Trumpkins nearby). I told my wife, "they need to tune out Faux 'News'".

Maybe they'll learn from this, but I doubt it. Just look at the Insane Clown, who steadfastly remains a moron, refusing to learn anything.
Old 05-26-2021, 05:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajoo View Post
Good news is that I am actually sane so I don't have to qualify myself as not being insane. You on the other hand, regardless of your proclamation, are still insane. We hit the Covid-19 peak in the US in January 2021 under the Twice Impeached Moron (TIM). If you think we flattened the curve a year ago, you are 'Yesterday'.
I'M NOT INSANE I'M NOT INSANE I'M NOT I'M NOT I'M NOT!!!

Old 05-27-2021, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Good news is that I am actually sane so I don't have to qualify myself as not being insane. You on the other hand, regardless of your proclamation, are still insane. We hit the Covid-19 peak in the US in January 2021 under the Twice Impeached Moron (TIM). If you think we flattened the curve a year ago, you are 'Yesterday'.

I am also quite gratified to report that in our company which I own, we gave our employees the option of going maskless if they have been fully vaccinated two weeks prior. Amazingly no one is inside without a mask and most are younger except for one trumper, who of course is not vaccinated.
When you use ad-hom, you've lost the argument. I'll not respond to the rest of the responses here. They all fall in the same category except for one anecdotal story about a neighbor - which I can counter with a woman that got the jab and was dead two days later. So there's that.

This is why I rarely come here any more. The quality of discourse is just half a notch above DU, and that only because they won't ban me here simply for being conservative. I get to say my piece, if only to out those who rely on ad-hom as an argument tactic.

And yes, there is a hint of ad-hom above. It's the only way to respond to ad-hom (call it out)
Old 05-27-2021, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Insane View Post
When you use ad-hom, you've lost the argument. I'll not respond to the rest of the responses here.
What can I say? I am an ad-homer and I am told is one of my most admirable qualities. As for losing an argument, "we win some, but lose them all".
Old 05-27-2021, 12:40 PM

Quote:
What can I say? I am an ad-homer and I am told is one of my most admirable qualities. As for losing an argument, "we win some, but lose them all".
Amusing that the Insane Clown thinks that constantly regurgitating Russian disinformation is “winning”.
Old 05-27-2021, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not Insane
When you use ad-hom, you've lost the argument. I'll not respond to the rest of the responses here.

Promises promises, you teaser
Old 05-27-2021, 07:09 PM

Looking at the CA Covid dashboard, it peaked just about when the Insane Clown's idiotic pals were holding their little (failed) insurrection, on Jan 6th. As soon as the Twice-impeached Russian Asset was thrown out on his sorry ass, and a real president took over, the curve RAPIDLY went downhill, where it has remained ever since. Facts. Poor little Insane Clown has none.

https://public.tableau.com/app/profi...CaseStatistics
Old 05-28-2021, 07:20 PM

Million-dollar lotteries as COVID-19 vaccine incentives spread to more states

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/milli...215812447.html

ROFL. Great way to incentivize these ignorant yokels like the Insane Clown to do the right thing!
Old 05-30-2021, 10:44 AM

Wearing of masks and Covid-19 vaccinations have become not only politicized abut also is totally illogical. Trumpkins want to do away with masks citing freedom, yet they all are required to wear clothes and do. Why don't the trumpkins try to go shopping without their clothes on? Doubt anyone would have the courage.

They also refuse to get vaccinated, again citing freedom. Yet if they get vaccinated, we all could go around without wearing masks, but they don't get this simple concept and they will not without a fight.

I think this will come to a head with the cruise industry who is insisting that they will only allow vaccinated people on board where as the state of Florida has passed a law saying its illegal to ask for a vaccination certificate.

Now there is yet again another ruling that employers can require Covid-19 vaccinations and in the end I hope this will be the game changer. I sure hope so.

https://www.npr.org/2021/05/28/10011...es-to-vaccines
Old 05-31-2021, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Trumpkins want to do away with masks citing freedom...[/URL]
Actually, no. That is a strawman argument. They are fighting mask REQUIREMENTS.

If you have an irrational fear of the air I breathe, by all means, get yourself a good hazmat suit. But don't force me to suit up because of your hypochondria.