Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 09-05-2014, 02:35 PM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike Bana View Post
And you're a self-absorbed, self-indulgent, endlessly droning expert dripping with terminal uniqueness on everything you touch. As far as my dick-ness, I have no problem being the dick on a continuum at the extreme opposite end of right-wing assholes. I have opinions, I state my opinions and I make it clear when they differ from somebody else's opinions. What I don't do is lecture anybody on who they oughta be, what they oughta think, and how they should behave...which is your perpetually staked out turf, Finn. So stuff it...I already have a goddamn mother.

And I know a petty, pompous-ass Jew-basher when I see/hear one. Everybody here wants to excuse it...that's everybody's problem. And BTW, he's no less an off-topic cheap shot artist than 5 below was. Diving into a discussion with some personal comment unrelated to the debate. And what have we seen happen to a similarly behaved right-winger pompous idiot? He was handed his hat and shown the door.
You really should move to Israel. Your single-minded rudeness/hostility would fit in quite well there. If you want, I can even recommend an appropriate town/neighborhood. It is very expensive there though. I'm not sure your stipend from AIPAC will be enough. You may need to ask them for a raise

Last edited by finnbow; 09-05-2014 at 02:56 PM.
Old 09-05-2014, 04:42 PM
Ready

It's gotten to this: in this topic, I don't read Ike's posts.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:00 PM
Admin

I wish this thread would die a mean and grisly death so we could go back to slapping around some 'baggers.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:24 PM
reflexionar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
I wish this thread would die a mean and grisly death so we could go back to slapping around some 'baggers.
Hard for a thread to die when people keep posting in it.
Old 09-05-2014, 06:47 PM
Sir Lord Vader of Cheam

Send a message via Yahoo to Zeke
Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
It's gotten to this: in this topic, I don't read Ike's posts.
I do.

That way, I always have an up-to-the-second definition of apologist lunacy.
Old 09-06-2014, 07:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeke View Post
I do.

That way, I always have an up-to-the-second definition of apologist lunacy.
Diito...and I remain updated on the latest styles in empty-headed pompous arrogance.
Old 09-06-2014, 07:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
But it won't Bob. And the reason why it won't is because certain alleged lefty's can't tolerate a progressive who isn't straight down the road lockstep pro-Palestinian anti-Israel. If I were the latest new arrival of whelly or was with this fucked-up attitude...we'd all just be rolling merrily along.

And I find it fascinatin' since I continue to explore the web for the incident where the Jews flew a jetliner into a public place in this country and incinerated and crushed a few thousand innocent Americans. Can't find it. Anybody got a link?

When I first posted my opinion on this I predicted that there will be a pack of liberal hounds who just won't be able to let it go. Too bad for me I'm not a bagger, eh?
Old 09-06-2014, 08:15 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
But it won't Bob. And the reason why it won't is because certain alleged lefty's can't tolerate a progressive who isn't straight down the road lockstep pro-Palestinian anti-Israel. If I were the latest new arrival of whelly or was with this fucked-up attitude...we'd all just be rolling merrily along.

And I find it fascinatin' since I continue to explore the web for the incident where the Jews flew a jetliner into a public place in this country and incinerated and crushed a few thousand innocent Americans. Can't find it. Anybody got a link?

When I first posted my opinion on this I predicted that there will be a pack of liberal hounds who just won't be able to let it go. Too bad for me I'm not a bagger, eh?
You can explore the web all you want and not find anything about Palestinians doing this either. The hijackers were from another of our Mideastern "allies," Saudi Arabia. Another specious, conflating argument like nearly all of your arguments on this thread.

BTW, the nastiness of one's enemy doesn't automatically render all of one's tactics to fight this enemy above criticism. Saddam was a very bad guy, yet our tactics there resulted in numerous critical books from respected American authors. Why is it that Israel's tactics are always and inherently beyond reproach?

It is a cheap, intellectually lazy response to always state that anti-Semitism is the source of all criticism or misgivings about Israel's approach or that since their enemy is nasty, any and all tactics are also above criticism. This standard doesn't apply to criticism of our own country or any other ally. Why should it apply only to Israel?
Old 09-06-2014, 08:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnbow View Post
You really should move to Israel. Your single-minded rudeness/hostility would fit in quite well there. If you want, I can even recommend an appropriate town/neighborhood. It is very expensive there though. I'm not sure your stipend from AIPAC will be enough. You may need to ask them for a raise
Ah...it's the Spiro Agnew love it or leave exhortation.

And it's pot/kettle when you just can't seem to pass on the opportunity to lecture somebody else on their bad character. You know what we say in the 12-step Finn? You spot it, you got it.
Old 09-06-2014, 08:19 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Ah...it's the Spiro Agnew love it or leave exhortation.

And it's pot/kettle when you just can't seem to pass on the opportunity to lecture somebody else on their bad character. You know what we say in the 12-step Finn? You spot it, you got it.
Not love it or leave it. It's more like love it and move there.