Go Back   Political Forums > Global political discussions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-11-2014, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
The problem with the BBC is that it's biased. Alec Salmond took part in a 7 minute news shot for the BBC. They broadcast 3 minutes of it, missing out basic points such as when the headquarters of a major instition moves South it means nothing more than screwing a brass plate onto a different door. Staff stay here, work stays here, people stay here.

Economic arguments from 'experts' contradict each other over and over again. It's pick and choose. I reckon people will go by what their heart tells them. With any luck and a fair wind, by this time next week (UK time gentlemen) we'll have a good idea of which way it's going. My heart? Independence for Scotland.

Your country was founded be people wanting independence. It's not as ugly now as it was then but the feeling, the desire to control things for ourselves is just as important as back then.

My Heart? Independence for Scotland.

Ay what? It's so long since I've been here I can't find the spellchecker. Guess I'll have to go back to school. I before E except after C..............