Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Current events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 06-11-2017, 05:39 PM

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/06/bi...dmitted-trying
Old 06-11-2017, 07:06 PM

Trump’s son seems to confirm Comey’s account of the president’s comments on the Flynn investigation
Quote:
“When he tells you to do something, guess what? There's no ambiguity in it, there's no, 'Hey, I'm hoping,'" Trump Jr. said. “You and I are friends: 'Hey, I hope this happens, but you've got to do your job.' That's what he told Comey. And for this guy, as a politician, to then go back and write a memo: 'Oh, I felt threatened.' He felt so threatened — but he didn't do anything.”
Like father like son, both do not know when not to say anything. And for Don Jr. to attack Comey's credibility is beyond comprehension at this juncture. It never pays to attack law enforcement and Comey happens to be highly respected and may even be wanting to make up for his Hillary debacle.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...investigation/
Old 06-12-2017, 06:42 AM
AKA Sister Mary JJ

I got this in an e-mail.

"(Angry Patriot) – As the dust settles behind Comey after his exit as Director of the FBI, new unsettling connections between Clinton and Comey have come to light.

Most strikingly, former FBI Director James Comey’s brother is a lawyer for the firm that manages the Clinton Foundation’s taxes — and that is just the beginning of the odd connections. (via Big League Politics)

Comey worked as a lawyer for Lockheed Martin up until 2010. During his time there, he had accumulated over $6 million. As Comey left, the mega-corporation decided to join the Clinton Global Initiative.

After Lockheed Martin started working with the Clinton Global Initiative, they were awarded 17 major contracts from then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

After leaving Lockheed Martin a very rich man, James Comey was appointed to the board of the British financial institution HSBC Holdings. The bank is also an affiliate of the Clinton Foundation.

James and his brother Peter appear to work in tandem to avoid revealing their pay-to-play practices. James Comey holds the mortgage on his brother’s house in Virginia. The corruption is absolutely rampant — it’s like they’re not even trying to hide it!

Peter Comey is the “Senior Director of Real Estate Operations for the Americas” for the Washington Law Firm DLA Piper — which was behind the 2015 audit of the Clinton Foundation.

DLA Piper is one of the largest all-time donors to Hillary Clinton’s election campaigns. Despite this connection, the law firm still manages the foundation’s taxes. This is a clear conflict of interest.

Essentially, the FBI Director had a direct financial connection to Hillary Clinton through his brother’s law firm. The pro-Clinton law firm DLA Piper reward the Comey brothers financially while the FBI director was supposed to be leading an investigation into Clinton.

This behavior is disgustingly typical of the Clintons, who often trade their political clout for their own financial interests. In this case, the Clintons were offering financial incentives to the man who was supposed to be leading an impartial investigation into their behavior.

The numerous connections between the Comey brothers and the Clintons are too many to ignore. Comey was compromised, so it is a good thing that Donald Trump removed him from office.

Essentially, wherever James Comey goes, Clinton Foundation money isn’t far behind. Thank goodness we have Donald Trump to drain the swamp.
angrypatriotmovement.com/ bombshell-report-hillary- comey/"

Sounds like typical DC stuff to me.
Old 06-12-2017, 07:54 AM
Reformed Know-Nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJIII View Post
Nothing is stopping anybody from investigating any of this stuff. It sounds like mostly BS meant to give Trump supporters a red meat fix.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:04 AM

Face it the Right is perfectly happy making excuses ignoring deflecting basically whatever it takes. In the hope of implementing their agenda!

Barney
Old 06-12-2017, 08:30 AM
Ready

Beware anyone who encourages anger. They are being manipulative.
Old 06-12-2017, 09:05 AM

http://www.snopes.com/comey-clinton-foundation/

Quote:
I got this in an e-mail.

"(Angry Patriot) – As the dust settles behind Comey after his exit as Director of the FBI, new unsettling connections between Clinton and Comey have come to light.

Most strikingly, former FBI Director James Comey’s brother is a lawyer for the firm that manages the Clinton Foundation’s taxes — and that is just the beginning of the odd connections. (via Big League Politics)

Comey worked as a lawyer for Lockheed Martin up until 2010. During his time there, he had accumulated over $6 million. As Comey left, the mega-corporation decided to join the Clinton Global Initiative.

After Lockheed Martin started working with the Clinton Global Initiative, they were awarded 17 major contracts from then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

After leaving Lockheed Martin a very rich man, James Comey was appointed to the board of the British financial institution HSBC Holdings. The bank is also an affiliate of the Clinton Foundation.

James and his brother Peter appear to work in tandem to avoid revealing their pay-to-play practices. James Comey holds the mortgage on his brother’s house in Virginia. The corruption is absolutely rampant — it’s like they’re not even trying to hide it!

Peter Comey is the “Senior Director of Real Estate Operations for the Americas” for the Washington Law Firm DLA Piper — which was behind the 2015 audit of the Clinton Foundation.

DLA Piper is one of the largest all-time donors to Hillary Clinton’s election campaigns. Despite this connection, the law firm still manages the foundation’s taxes. This is a clear conflict of interest.

Essentially, the FBI Director had a direct financial connection to Hillary Clinton through his brother’s law firm. The pro-Clinton law firm DLA Piper reward the Comey brothers financially while the FBI director was supposed to be leading an investigation into Clinton.

This behavior is disgustingly typical of the Clintons, who often trade their political clout for their own financial interests. In this case, the Clintons were offering financial incentives to the man who was supposed to be leading an impartial investigation into their behavior.

The numerous connections between the Comey brothers and the Clintons are too many to ignore. Comey was compromised, so it is a good thing that Donald Trump removed him from office.

Essentially, wherever James Comey goes, Clinton Foundation money isn’t far behind. Thank goodness we have Donald Trump to drain the swamp.
angrypatriotmovement.com/ bombshell-report-hillary- comey/"

Old 06-12-2017, 10:09 AM

Charlie Rose made a good point. Now that we know that Pootin has hacked our voting stations down to the state level, why is the POTUS totally dismissive of this fact fully knowing it will get worse and not better.

I wonder if it has anything to do with Agent Orange setting up his 2020 plans already?
Old 06-12-2017, 10:19 AM

Quote:
I got this in an e-mail.

Who was the author of this email?
Besides, the current commotion in DC is not about Comey but about Trump and exactly why Trump fired Comey.
Old 06-12-2017, 11:19 AM

I'm highly suspicious of chain emails as essentially viral disinformation.