Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-14-2012, 03:26 PM

Herman Cain and his cannibal chickens

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1rjf...layer_embedded

The average American taxpayer is a farmer in overalls hand feeding chickens. I don't think so. Maybe before the 1960's.

Little girl, I have a question. Which big government are you talking about, the one that provides military style gear to cops so they can beat the crap out of peaceful protesters, or is it the one that built the roads, your handlers drove on, to get you to the making of what is one of the most idiotic ads I have ever seen.

Just maybe it is the big government that started two unfunded wars, and created the unfunded Medicare part D, while lowering taxes at the same time.

It could be the one that deregulated the banks which led to the banksters nearly driving their clown bus over a cliff dragging the world down with it.

It could have been the big government that bailed the banksters out and got them back to the business of fucking everything up again in short order.

Which one is it you creepy little girl....which one is it?

Herman Cain, why don't you go back to porking mistress' and STFU.
Old 04-14-2012, 03:34 PM
Resident octogenarian

Someone definitely has a few screws koose.
Old 04-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Area Man

I've never been laid off by the government. But, I sure as hell have been laid off by incompetent businessmen.

Personally, I really don't trust either one. But, at least I can get a pittance to eat cheap pot pies on from one stupid bastard after the other stupid bastard runs the plant into the ground.

Dave

Last edited by BlueStreak; 04-14-2012 at 05:33 PM.
Old 04-14-2012, 05:06 PM
Admin

Dayum, please tell me that was a spoof. Can that really be anyone's opinion?

They should've used a hog farm instead of chickens and tossed Generalissimo Herman(Kandy) Kane in there after dipping him in pig slop.
Old 04-14-2012, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobabode View Post
Dayum, please tell me that was a spoof. Can that really be anyone's opinion?

They should've used a hog farm instead of chickens and tossed Generalissimo Herman(Kandy) Kane in there after dipping him in pig slop.
It is real, there is another one out with that creepy little girl doing almost the same lines to a different scenario.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdpN5...layer_embedded

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1379583.html

Fun fact: Chickens will not eat humans. Hogs will eat humans.

What I find disturbing about this is the fact that they use the death of animals and humans to try to make their political points. These ads are sick.

I would be pleased to find out the ads are a spoof. I don't think they are. I stopped watching Saturday Night Live because the current real life BS is funnier.

This political season is going to be great. The idiotic ads will flow like honey from a beehive. It will make the Willy Horton ads, and the swift boating of Kerry look like childs play.
Old 04-14-2012, 08:26 PM

Mindless video, unworthy of comment.

Let's try something else.

Just spend the afternoon drinking beer with my old buddy, a liberal Democrat lawyer.

He pointed out that the Republicans such as Grinch & Satorum were critical of Romney for being a moderate. His point was, when did being a moderate become an aberration, and being a radical was the norm?

Of course, I felt compelled to point that his party played the same game, but his point was valid.

When did being a moderate become an aberration and being a radical become the norm?

Chas
Old 04-14-2012, 08:38 PM
Area Man

When people started listening to Limbaugh?
Old 04-14-2012, 08:42 PM
Loyal Opposition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles View Post
Mindless video, unworthy of comment.

Let's try something else.

Just spend the afternoon drinking beer with my old buddy, a liberal Democrat lawyer.

He pointed out that the Republicans such as Grinch & Satorum were critical of Romney for being a moderate. His point was, when did being a moderate become an aberration, and being a radical was the norm?

Of course, I felt compelled to point that his party played the same game, but his point was valid.

When did being a moderate become an aberration and being a radical become the norm?

Chas
When talk radio became king, and the talk radio attitude spread on to TV. When the Tea Party had some success in cleansing the party of the "impure." Since our minds have become numbed by sensationalism that we look for something easier to understand than the balancing of competing interests that occurs with the art of compromise.

Regards,

D-Ray
Old 04-15-2012, 06:46 AM
Abby Normal

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueStreak View Post
When people started listening to Limbaugh?
I think it was in 99 when Bush pandered to the born again crowd.

Before that they GOP was much more mainstream.
Old 04-16-2012, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by noonereal View Post
I think it was in 99 when Bush pandered to the born again crowd.

Before that they GOP was much more mainstream.
W's sole job during his dads campaign was to pander to the religious right. He had a lot of practice being a religious hypocrite.