Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 04-29-2016, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boreas View Post
By whom?
Ask Pio. He's the one accusing folks of anarchy. I'm just trying to figure out what the hell he's talking about.
Old 04-29-2016, 02:31 PM
Rational Anarchist

Quote:
Originally Posted by donquixote99 View Post
You added to this post, so don't accuse me of editing it! And I see I'm not only one edgy today!
I didn't. I was referencing your deletion of the text preceding my elitist question. I'm trying to figure out how you edited something that wasn't yet there.

Please reread posts 34-36 and back away from that edge. If you haven't already, check out post 39 too.

Last edited by nailer; 04-29-2016 at 02:59 PM.
Old 04-29-2016, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whell View Post
Political rhetoric can get heated, but when protestors - and many of these folks make it their business to show up and agitate like that idiot who tried to rush the stage at one of Trump's ralllies - try to interrupt the proceedings at any of his events, he certainly has responded verbally in a forceful manner. I reject your characterization that this encourages folks to commit acts of violence.

As far as "inflammatory and insulting rhetoric directed primarily toward Latinos and Muslims", I've addressed this already in another post. It certainly wasn't PC, but you're in drama queen territory with your characterization.
That is a patently absurd statement, as it your contention that "Non-PC" rhetoric of the type Trump uses is benign.
Old 04-29-2016, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Trump has repeatedly urged his followers to commit acts of violence and when they occur he had excused them as an excess of passion or justified them as legitimate responses to "terrible" acts. He has threatened riots at the Convention in the event that he doesn't get the nomination, even if he were to arrive without the necessary delegates. His inflammatory and insulting rhetoric directed primarily toward Latinos and Muslims is and the violent responses of his "fans" is carefully calculated to inflame the passions of those groups and provoke acts of violence.
Oh, and while you're getting yourself all faux indignant about "acts of violence" that haven't happened, maybe you could trouble yourself to decry actual acts of violence that have happened:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...428-story.html
Old 04-29-2016, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Ask Pio. He's the one accusing folks of anarchy. I'm just trying to figure out what the hell he's talking about.
You said it. I'm asking you.
Old 04-29-2016, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Oh, and while you're getting yourself all faux indignant about "acts of violence" that haven't happened, maybe you could trouble yourself to decry actual acts of violence that have happened:

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...428-story.html
Three times now you've posted that. It must do a lot to make you feel above the fray.
Old 04-29-2016, 02:38 PM

Quote:
You said it. I'm asking you.
And I was asking Pio. So we're both awaiting clarification.
Old 04-29-2016, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Anarchy is "an absence of government and absolute freedom of the individual, regarded as a political ideal."

No one is talking about that, except for you. Breaking the system means reforming the system that the parties - which are private organizations on govermantal bodies or agencies - have built.
Now that you've refined and defined, fair 'nuff.
Still, regardless of what his backers want to believe, I'm seeing a lot of fantastic projection onto a narcissistic bullshit artist.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Old 04-29-2016, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Three times now you've posted that. It must do a lot to make you feel above the fray.
Three times I've posted - glad you can count to three by the way - and not one critical comment from anyone. In the meantime, in the aftermath of this violent outburst by the anti-Trump crowd, folks like you are still belly-aching about the alleged "violence" connected to the Trump campaign. Go figure.
Old 04-29-2016, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Three times I've posted - glad you can count to three by the way - and not one critical comment from anyone. In the meantime, in the aftermath of this violent outburst by the anti-Trump crowd, folks like you are still belly-aching about the alleged "violence" connected to the Trump campaign. Go figure.
Yeah, exactly like me.