Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Politics
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 08-08-2020, 11:44 AM

It doesn't matter to the tRumpkins. If it benefits Donny they're all for it illegality be damned.
Old 08-08-2020, 04:18 PM
Admin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Orange Shitstain tries to avoid blaming Russia, even as Moscow continues operations against U.S.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ns-against-us/

Cast doubt. Precisely what the idiot Trumpkin trolls here try to do with each and every post. Ignore them.
This is what you get when a sexual deviant does business with the Russian mob. A urine soaked coward.
Old 08-08-2020, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicks View Post
Statement by NCSC Director William Evanina: Election Threat Update for the American Public

https://www.dni.gov/index.php/newsro...merican-public

Straight, unfiltered by the "liberal" media, from the DNI. Satisfied, Trumpkin idiots?
Skipped the preface, eh?
Quote:
They may also seek to compromise our election infrastructure for a range of possible purposes, such as interfering with the voting process, stealing sensitive data, or calling into question the validity of the election results. However, it would be difficult for our adversaries to interfere with or manipulate voting results at scale.
Hot on the heals of that announcement, we also had this from CISA:
U.S. officials now worry about election logistics more than hacking
Quote:
In a reversal from a few years ago, many officials who oversee U.S. election technology and outside security experts now worry less about hacking in the November elections than about misinformation and logistics such as a shortage of poll workers and slowdowns at the U.S. postal service.
COVID-19 poses a greater risk to the election than China/Russia/Iran.

The Russia narrative is leftist propaganda. No doubt we're gonna hear a Ukrainian narrative soon too which will be rightist propaganda. Ignore both and go vote as early and safely as possible.
Old 08-08-2020, 05:04 PM
Jigsawed

Quote:
Originally Posted by FordGT90 View Post
Skipped the preface, eh?

Hot on the heals of that announcement, we also had this from CISA:
U.S. officials now worry about election logistics more than hacking

COVID-19 poses a greater risk to the election than China/Russia/Iran.

The Russia narrative is leftist propaganda. No doubt we're gonna hear a Ukrainian narrative soon too which will be rightist propaganda. Ignore both and go vote as early and safely as possible.
The Russian narrative is also a neocon one. They, the neocons, want to enhance the MIC and they are mad because after they put Putin in Power he double crossed them.

Last edited by Dondilion; 08-09-2020 at 02:15 AM.
Old 08-09-2020, 01:00 PM

Unwanted Truths: Inside Trump’s Battles With U.S. Intelligence Agencies

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/08/08/m...elligence.html

Quote:
Under Trump, intelligence officials have been placed in the unusual position of being pressured to justify the importance of their work, protect their colleagues from political retribution and demonstrate fealty to a president. Though intelligence officials have been loath to admit it publicly, the cumulative result has been devastating. Representative Sean Patrick Maloney, a Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, compared the O.D.N.I.’s decline under Trump to that of the Justice Department, where “they have, step by step, set out to destroy one of the crown jewels of the American government,” he told me. “And they’re using the same playbook with the intelligence community.”

The O.D.N.I.’s erosion has in turn shaped the information that flows out of the intelligence community to the White House — or doesn’t. The softening of Key Judgment 2 signified a sobering new development of the Trump era: the intelligence community’s willingness to change what it would otherwise say straightforwardly so as not to upset the president. “To its credit, the intelligence community resisted during the earlier part of the president’s term,” Representative Adam Schiff, the Democratic chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, told me. “But by casting out Dan Coats and then Maguire, and replacing them with loyalists, I think over time it’s had the effect of wearing the intelligence community down, making them less willing to speak truth to power.”
Frightening abuse of power by Orange Shitstain and his sycophants. The article in its entirety is required reading for anyone who gives a damn about our democracy.
Old 08-09-2020, 01:02 PM

The threat to U.S. elections is real, and frightening. The public has a right to know.
By Richard Blumenthal

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...dcc_story.html

Quote:
The warning lights are flashing red. America’s elections are under attack.

This week, I reviewed classified materials in the Senate’s Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility and received a similarly classified briefing on malign foreign threats to U.S. elections. I was shocked by what I learned — and appalled that, by swearing Congress to secrecy, the Trump administration is keeping the truth about a grave, looming threat to democracy hidden from the American people. On Friday, the Office of the Director of National Intelligence issued a statement that only hints at the threats.

The facts are chilling. I believe the American public needs and deserves to know them. The information should be declassified immediately.
Old 08-09-2020, 04:11 PM

What tRump doesn't want us to know. The Russians want Donny right where he is. Russian help
Quote:
Reuters

The Trump administration reportedly pressured the Office of the Director of National Intelligence to delete part of a report that concluded Russia was aiming to help Trump win reelection in 2020.

When former director of national intelligence Dan Coats refused to delete that conclusion from the report, Trump forced him to retire earlier than planned, according to an investigation by The New York Times Magazine.
Old 08-15-2020, 05:58 PM

Andrew Weissmann
@AWeissmann_

Question for Barr: how are Flynn’s confessed lies to the FBI (repeated to the VP) not a crime, but Clinesmith changing an email (the full version of which he also sent to DOJ) is?

9:15 AM · Aug 14, 2020·Twitter for iPhone
Old 08-15-2020, 08:06 PM

Senate panel told Justice Dept. of suspicions over Trump family members’ Russia testimony

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...9a6_story.html

Quote:
The Republican and Democratic chairmen of the Senate Intelligence Committee notified federal prosecutors last year of their suspicion that several individuals, including President Trump’s family members and confidants, might have presented misleading testimony in the panel’s investigation of Russian interference in the 2016 election, people familiar with the matter said.

The list of individuals included the president’s son, Donald Trump Jr., and son-in-law, Jared Kushner, whose accounts of their pre-election meeting with a Russian lawyer were contradicted by the president’s former deputy campaign chairman Rick Gates in interviews that were part of the criminal investigation led by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III, these people said. Like others, they spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss what remains a highly politicized and sensitive matter.
Of course they lied. They’re Trumps. It’s what they do. Billy Barr, naturally, will cover this up.
Old 08-18-2020, 10:14 AM

"" Bipartisan Senate report details Trump campaign contacts with Russia in 2016, adding to Mueller findings""

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/18/polit...rts/index.html