Political Forums  

Go Back   Political Forums > Religion & Politics

We appreciate your help

in keeping this site going.

Old 03-21-2013, 12:20 PM

This truly saddens me

No matter which side of the choice / pro life debate you're on, this story has got to make you stop and think.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...ic-procedures/

"She once had to kill a baby delivered in a toilet, cutting its neck with scissors, she said. Asked if she knew that was wrong, she said, "At first I didn't.""

How could anyone not think that an act like this is wrong? How could this "doctor" practice this procedure for years withou someone reporting him sooner? How could anyone knowingly allow the life of an innocent child be destroyed in this manner, muchness the child's mother.

"Gosnell later joked that the baby was so big he could have walked to the bus stop, she said."

This man is truly evil.
Old 03-21-2013, 02:18 PM

A tragic story, indeed. But, isolated incidences like this do not support an anti abortion stance.
Old 03-21-2013, 02:36 PM

Agreed. Prior to legalized abortions there were plenty of gruesome photos of teenage girls that got hacked apart in cheap hotel rooms. If a woman wants an abortion she will get one come hell or high water. The best a community can do is provide some reasonable level of support.

Nobody wants to pay for repeated ho abortions. Nobody wants to kill babies. Arguments that suggest otherwise misunderstand the known problem with taking a hard line anti-abortion stance. We've been down that road and know what there is to see.
Old 03-21-2013, 02:38 PM
Possibly admin. Maybe ;)

Outside of the lateness I really don't see much of a difference between this and legal abortions. Cut'em up, vacuum'em out. Done!

Pete
Old 03-21-2013, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebacon View Post
Nobody wants to kill babies.
Apparently some people do. This "doctor" had enough business to have Saturday hours, and paid his employees a premium to work Saturdays.
Old 03-21-2013, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini me View Post
Apparently some people do. This "doctor" had enough business to have Saturday hours, and paid his employees a premium to work Saturdays.

That's why he is being tried for murder. The law is working as it should.

What change would you propose?
Old 03-21-2013, 03:26 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Agreed. Prior to legalized abortions there were plenty of gruesome photos of teenage girls that got hacked apart in cheap hotel rooms. If a woman wants an abortion she will get one come hell or high water. The best a community can do is provide some reasonable level of support.

Nobody wants to pay for repeated ho abortions. Nobody wants to kill babies. Arguments that suggest otherwise misunderstand the known problem with taking a hard line anti-abortion stance. We've been down that road and know what there is to see.
Quote:
That's why he is being tried for murder. The law is working as it should.

What change would you propose?
Agreed. This man is a scumbag, he should and hopefully will be punished severely. So far, the law is working as it should.

Move on.

Dave
Old 03-21-2013, 03:32 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by piece-itpete View Post
Outside of the lateness I really don't see much of a difference between this and legal abortions. Cut'em up, vacuum'em out. Done!

Pete
Okay, Pete. We'll outlaw abortion, force all of those women to carry to term against their will, "rescue" all of those unwanted babies and send them to YOU to take care of at YOUR expense. You and that glassy-eyed Bible thumping imbecile Bachmann and her closeted homosexual-in-denial husband can have at it. There will be a LOT of them, so dig deep. Good luck to the three of you.

Regards,
Dave
Old 03-21-2013, 03:38 PM

Pete was arguing in favor of abortions, albeit I think with his "style".
Old 03-21-2013, 03:42 PM
Area Man

Quote:
Pete was arguing in favor of abortions, albeit I think with his "style".
Oh, I don't think so, Ed. Abortions are a discussion we've had many times............

Dave